Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 12/12

Sydla

Reaction score
That's what happens when you're depending on other teams to lose games and they win them instead.

Which is precisely why I said that getting to the playoffs was far less likely than some wanted to believe.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Which is precisely why I said that getting to the playoffs was far less likely than some wanted to believe.
that's what happens when u don't take care of your business during the season and you depend on other teams to win or lose

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't know that anybody things getting to the playoffs would be easy. I think most have shifted gears to 'what might happen if we win-out' mode, knowing that that's a fairly big if still. But it's pretty much the only way to enjoy weeks 15, 16,17 if you're not a team that's clinched. This is what the NFL wants for it's product, and that's where we are.

But those projection percentages swing all over the place until everything locks. It's like the in-game-chance-of-winning probabilities that show you've got a 90% chance to win until the last play of the game where Aaron Rodgers hits whichever wide-open receiver he decides to hit and your chances go to 0%. It's ok to get a sense of how likely it is, but don't get too attached. All you need to know is that, even if we do win out, chances are still better than not right now that we'll miss the playoffs, but still high enough that you have a realistic hope if you can somehow manage to win out.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Just last week people were touting how it was over 60% likely we end up in the playoffs if we win out. It's now dropped to 44%.

Different simulator. They probably use different criteria for who is likely to win each week.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
@spags52: Just wondering, since you spend so much time up Jerry's backside, do your eyes hurt when you're exposed to sunlight?
Dude has lived here like 30 years, and he still has the most annoying Midwestern accent.