Cowboy Ugly

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
1fisher said:
I have that theme song burned on a CD and occassionally I will ride by garage sales with it cranked up....... talk about some funny looks....... :laugh2:

That sounds like something I would do ... when I'm throwing away something I don't need I always hum that song ... or when I used to live in a rough part of town I used to do that ... if I'm rigging something up I'll hum it too ...

That song is great for many occasions ...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
Actually PT, I have a request for you.......Tell me what you know about Michael Haddix.

Siena College senior center Michael Haddix will miss the 2005-2006 basketball season following surgery to repair a torn Achilles' Heel in his left leg. Haddix suffered the injury while playing with the MAAC All-Stars in China during the third game of the seven-game tour on Thursday, July 21.

You're getting pretty slick on me there 1fisher. But not slick enough ...

NOTES: PINK'S SURGERY A SUCCESS
BETHELEHEM, Pa.-- Wide receiver Todd Pinkston underwent successful surgery Tuesday morning to repair the Achilles tendon in his right ankle that he ruptured during last Friday morning's practice. The surgery was performed in Philadelphia by team orthopedist Peter DeLuca...

main-space-left.gif

1. NOTES: PINK'S SURGERY A SUCCESS2. MOVIE OPENS TO RAVE REVIEWS3. LURIE SEEKS SUPER SEASON AGAIN4. WESTBROOK IN, AND ON THE FIELD5. VOTE NOW: 'DIG THIS GIG' WINNER

Cut it out! Here ...take your :star:

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I actually clicked twice waiting for it to process ...Duhhh!? Good one -- but you'll see that one again during the season. You'll pay for that one.:eek::

:bang2:

'tupid ...

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:
Just checking out this place. Seems pretty decent.

But like I said, I guaruntee a split.

No more sweepsies this year, Girls.

Can you say... "Just once since Chan!" Give it a try! ...Ya'll even tried like hell to give that one away as well. Keep coming every year and all you get is a blue bootprint on that a**. Joe Gibbs will be wearing his Home Depot colors by the end of the season...

:lmao2: :skins: :lmao2: :skins: :lmao2:

kmp77

Reaction score
Someone needs to print a bunch of sloth masks and get a whole row to wear them during the game...

sloth-goonies.jpg

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Siena College senior center Michael Haddix will miss the 2005-2006 basketball season following surgery to repair a torn Achilles' Heel in his left leg. Haddix suffered the injury while playing with the MAAC All-Stars in China during the third game of the seven-game tour on Thursday, July 21.

You're getting pretty slick on me there 1fisher. But not slick enough ...

NOTES: PINK'S SURGERY A SUCCESS
BETHELEHEM, Pa.-- Wide receiver Todd Pinkston underwent successful surgery Tuesday morning to repair the Achilles tendon in his right ankle that he ruptured during last Friday morning's practice. The surgery was performed in Philadelphia by team orthopedist Peter DeLuca...

main-space-left.gif

1. NOTES: PINK'S SURGERY A SUCCESS2. MOVIE OPENS TO RAVE REVIEWS3. LURIE SEEKS SUPER SEASON AGAIN4. WESTBROOK IN, AND ON THE FIELD5. VOTE NOW: 'DIG THIS GIG' WINNER

Cut it out! Here ...take your :star:

THat's not the Michael Haddix I'm talking about......you need to google it again. He played for your beloved team in the early 80's..... I know this.... do you????? dig a little deeper! :laugh2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
THat's not the Michael Haddix I'm talking about......

Why didn't you say so?! Here's what I found in ...

Michael Haddix - Full Back (#26) Played for the Eagle from 1983 - 1988.

Look, just tell me what you really want me to know about Michael Haddix. In the mean time, here's my blast from the past ...

1987 Reggie White DE
reggie_white_010504.jpg

RIP Reggie.

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
1fisher said:
THat's not the Michael Haddix I'm talking about......

Why didn't you say so?! Here's what I found in ...

Michael Haddix - Full Back (#26) Played for the Eagle from 1983 - 1988.

Look, just tell me what you really want me to know about Michael Haddix. In the mean time, here's my blast from the past ...

1987 Reggie White DE
reggie_white_010504.jpg

RIP Reggie.

It was just a test to see how well you knew your team. (JK) Actually, Mike played at my old high school. He was a monster....nobody could stop the guy. I followed him while he was at philly (never pulled for the team, just Mike). He had fumbleitis and was cut after the 88 season. He went on to play for Green bay for a season or two.

I wanted to see if your initial response was good or bad..... If you can dig up any info on him I would appreciate if you would share...... I don't want to invest too much time in searching for the opposition..... :laugh2:

Thanks PT......oops, did I just say that? :D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
Phoenix-Talon said:
He was a monster....nobody could stop the guy. I followed him while he was at philly (never pulled for the team, just Mike).

Sure (;) ;) ;) wink, wink, wink)! Actually, that's pretty neat. I'll keep my eyes opn for anything on Mr. Haddix. Coincidentally, Reggie White played for the Eagles and went to the Green Bay Packers right around the same time as Michael Haddix also. I'll bet he knew Reggie.

I'll help you out best I can (darn it ...I'll bet I said that out loud).:rolleyes:
152281793680.jpg

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
1fisher said:
Phoenix-Talon said:
He was a monster....nobody could stop the guy. I followed him while he was at philly (never pulled for the team, just Mike).

Sure (;) ;) ;) wink, wink, wink)! Actually, that's pretty neat. I'll keep my eyes opn for anything on Mr. Haddix. Coincidentally, Reggie White played for the Eagles and went to the Green Bay Packers right around the same time as Michael Haddix also. I'll bet he knew Reggie.

I'll help you out best I can (darn it ...I'll bet I said that out loud).:rolleyes:
152281793680.jpg

Thanks PT.....You're pretty cool for an eagles fan.... :D