Cowboy Ugly

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Sorry about the age comment Tio, but he does seem to be far more immature than you've ever acted :cool:
Jus' kidding. I thought it was pretty funny considering your only like 19...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:
Thats my comparison, thats just the way I see it. You may or may not find it biased.
Oh, I meant this years Commanders team against last years, I figured it was a no brainer our team would own yours...

QB: Dallas
RB:Washington (although we have better depth and better potential)
WR: Dallas (Key outperformed moss and patten, and glenn was on his way to a 1200 yard season before he got hurt)
TE: Dallas
OL: Dallas (three probowlers, solid C (better than rabach) our only question is rt)

DL: Dallas (better DT combo, better DEs.)
LB:Washington
DB: Draw-We have better corners, but our FS ruins it all.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Patty and great idea you had there.

Welcome ClintonPortis as well.

:cool:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Patty said:
I think it would be great if everyone attending the home game vs. the deadskins was given a face photo-on-a-stick of coach Gibbs. Let him know what ugly really looks like!

You've got a great sense of humor! Welcome:)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
That is a good idea. I could see a local radio station sponsoring that and printing up a bunch of those for the Monday nighter. That would be a hoot! :D

I'm have Air Force background ...that's a beautiful sig-pic!:bow:

tn_06022005_jpg.jpg

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
peacockaja said:
Best site on the net. Hang out, talk football in an intelligent manner, and you might get to stay.

He is talking intelligent football -- he's saying his team will be victorious ...and he's giving your team a 50-50 chance of being victorius also! :confused:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I don't think you understand, apparently the idiocy of Extremeforeskins.com has rubbed off on you.

You owner is the biggest idiot on the face of the planet. It seems his life's purpose is to send the Commanders below the depths of mediocrity into an abyssmal place reserved for only the likes of the Cardinals and Bengals. While Dallas is on the rise, Washington continues to flouder in the bowels of the NFL's laughing stock section. You have an inept QB, an irate and, apparently, underpaid LB. Then there's drive by who is apparently more worried about his street cred and what the homies think of him than playing football. Your coach has lost it, your owner never had it, and you have a fanbase that is in perpetual denial [this one's ok].

You are on fire HH31! I know you have more cool than that. At least this guy is using some humor. You sound like he's gotten under your skin?!?:rolleyes:

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
You are on fire HH31! I know you have more cool than that. At least this guy is using some humor. You sound like he's gotten under your skin?!?:rolleyes:

PT, what are you the peace maker? :huh: An eagles fan trying to make peace between Commander fans and Cowboy fans? Let 'em have their fun.. ....... :laugh2:

Clinton Portis

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Yeah, you can stay a while CP! But if you're wrong, the Eagles will make you pay!:rolleyes:

Thank you.

Phoenix-Talon said:
He is talking intelligent football -- he's saying his team will be victorious ...and he's giving your team a 50-50 chance of being victorius also! :confused:

Thanks Again.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

It's not that he gets under my skin, it just gets old hearing the same old "were gonna beat Dallas like a rented mule" crap year after year from idiot Skins fans.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
it just gets old hearing the same old "were gonna beat Dallas like a rented mule" crap year after year from idiot Skins fans.

Time will fix that -- and that time is growing closer as we speak (metaphorically speaking of course).

If I were a Cowboy fan ...(and I'm not!), I wouldn't say one single word about how good my team was -- our record would speak for itself. NOW THAT REALLY HURT ...trying to think like a Cowboys fan. I don't ever want to try that again! Ouch!:rolleyes:

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Time will fix that -- and that time is growing closer as we speak (metaphorically speaking of course).

If I were a Cowboy fan ...(and I'm not!), I wouldn't say one single word about how good my team was -- our record would speak for itself. NOW THAT REALLY HURT ...trying to think like a Cowboys fan. I don't ever want to try that again! Ouch!:rolleyes:

thinking like an eagles fan is worse! :D wait....... it's really worse!!! :D :D :D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
thinking like an eagles fan is worse! :D wait....... it's really worse!!! :D :D :D

Your disclosure is heart warming ...wait ...revealing ...were you ever an Eagles fan in the past?! (you don't have to answer that):D