COWBOY ZONE MOCK DRAFT—PK 30: MINNESOTA is on the clock 4/18, 11:30am--

dmoore

Reaction score
Colt McCoy.

I think he could work in their system, and they need a guy to step in after Favre leaves. If they don't get a guy here, I don't think any QB that will be available at their next pick will be able to step in a year or two down the road.

dmoore

Reaction score
ShiningStar;3353104 said:
Problem with this, when asked "how will you help Rodgers be prepared to take over?"

Favre responded with "its not my job to prepare him"

Favre has told many a people no one helped him prepare and hes not here to help them prepare or be ready or to take over. Now maybe that has changed but i have not seen 1 bit of evidence and hes certainly not there to help Jackson, and I highly doubt he has the time, if he does come back, to help their next qb.

BTW, K Jackson CB, Green Bay is not going to get away with an injury free CB corp this year, get some young blood in there that can get the job done.

Just watching how Brett prepares will help any young QB. Also keep in mind that Favre said that when he thought he still had some years left in the tank and probably wasn't happy about the pick. Brett's got to know that his time's about up, so I'm sure his outlook would be different if MIN went QB early. Plus, who's to say Favre didn't help Rodgers out?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
dmoore;3353146 said:
Just watching how Brett prepares will help any young QB. Also keep in mind that Favre said that when he thought he still had some years left in the tank and probably wasn't happy about the pick. Brett's got to know that his time's about up, so I'm sure his outlook would be different if MIN went QB early. Plus, who's to say Favre didn't help Rodgers out?

Favre said he didnt help Rodgers out, I said thats how he responded, i doubt his belief in it has changed.

Lords do you people just believe what you want, or do you listen to other people.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Okay, thta's it..

With the 30th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft
the Minnesota Vikings select

KAREEM JACKSON, CB, Alabama

this thread is closed

next up, Indy