COWBOY ZONE MOCK DRAFT—PK 6: SEATTLE is on the clock April 10, 6:20pm

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Scott, this guy's your pick.' And he said, 'You know how I feel about safeties that early.' And I understand.''

SDogo w/ the low blow on a 16 year old whos nice to everyone here

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
AdamJT13;3341575 said:
Most of the Seahawks fans here in Seattle would say Berry. The might be OK with Williams but would be irate if the Seahawks drafted Clausen.

You an M's fan Adam?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
SDogo;3341757 said:
Their GM is Scott Pioli you dumb ******, wrong again:splat:

Also, comprehension skills are key. Tell me where I said they would pick Berry or where I said his history makes you want to say he will pick Berry.

Big difference JR

I confused the KC GM with the Seahawks GM.

I apologize.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3341787 said:
I confused the KC GM with the Seahawks GM.

I apologize.

accepted;)

Four

Reaction score
Williams is a better tackle than Bulaga, arguably better than Okung.

Bulaga may drop, teens-ish, I hope he drops to us, but that is a pipe dream I think.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Four;3341832 said:

Bulaga may drop, teens-ish, I hope he drops to us, but that is a pipe dream I think.

I know Buffalo really likes him so if he dropped too far I would be surprised.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Four;3341832 said:

:lmao: :laugh2: :laugh1:

Williams

Often just "flashes" his outstanding ability... Doesn't always appear to be as committed to pass protection as he is run blocking... Can be beat by good edge speed... Can be slow to recognize blitzes and stunts... Has little power in his hand punch, lacks any real force... Somewhat narrow base... Footwork is inconsistent... Leans a bit too much... Not a consistent finisher, seldom manhandles defenders... Not very tenacious, doesn't play with much of an attitude... Right Tackle or Guard seem the likely fit in the NFL.

Final Analysis: In the final analysis, I think Williams is an NFL right tackle. His game fell off the cliff when he was moved to the left, and honestly he probably won't ever play on the left in the NFL. His game came to him much more naturally on the right side, and I will be curious to see if he is put back on the right, if he can once again play at the elite level he did as a Junior

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Eric Berry.

If I was the Hawks I want CJ Spiller as a future feature back but would take a chance of snagging him at 14 while picking up a future pro bowl safety to play the middle of the field. Can't pass up Berry as a talent, wouldn't get a chance at him later at 14.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
I don't understand all the Clausen picks. I was initially going to do the same thing, but realized that they already have Hasselbeck and just swapped 2nd rounders and gave up a 3rd rounder for Whitehurst, who is likely being groomed. No need to waste the number 6 overall pick on a position that you already have QB plan in place. Berry or an OT at #6 makes the most sense for the Hawks.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Gzus;3341960 said:
I don't understand all the Clausen picks. I was initially going to do the same thing, but realized that they already have Hasselbeck and just swapped 2nd rounders and gave up a 3rd rounder for Whitehurst, who is likely being groomed. No need to waste the number 6 overall pick on a position that you already have QB plan in place. Berry or an OT at #6 makes the most sense for the Hawks.

I forgot about Whitehurst. It would seem that Berry would be BPA at that point. My vote changes to Berry.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Berry leads 13-10 over T Williams

I don't have time to start the nexty round until about 11 cst sunday...so this one is open until then

DFWJC

Reaction score
Okay, this one is now closed...11:20 am Sunday

With the 6th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft..

the Seattle Seahawks select

ERIC BERRY, S, Tennessee

the Cleveland Browns are next at #7

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It's funny. If I were a GM, I'd never pick a defensive tackle or offensive lineman in the top 5, but here we have 4 of the top 5 picks being DTs or OTs.

DFWJC

Reaction score
theogt;3342301 said:
It's funny. If I were a GM, I'd never pick a defensive tackle or offensive lineman in the top 5, but here we have 4 of the top 5 picks being DTs or OTs.
I'd take a OT but I'd try my tail off to trade down if there were plenty of good ones.

Guys like Munoz and Boselli were worth for sure.

Again though, this is just predicting how the draft will go and not how we would actually draft if we were GMs.