COWBOY ZONE MOCK DRAFT—PK 6: SEATTLE is on the clock April 10, 6:20pm

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I think they would take Berry if Bulaga goes first, and then hold out for Spiller at #14.

I'm going with Eric Berry.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;3341631 said:
Just curious, who do you want at 27 Adam?

good question, curious as well

DFWJC

Reaction score
AdamJT13;3341575 said:
Most of the Seahawks fans here in Seattle would say Berry. The might be OK with Williams but would be irate if the Seahawks drafted Clausen.
So should we put this down as Berry...since this Mock is about what we think they will do vs what we they should do?

without you vote, right now we sit at

Berry =8
T Williams = 4
Clausen = 4
Spiller =1

But I'll keep this one open for at least a couple of more hours unless it becomes a real blow out.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Trent Williams

If you think Carroll will take a FS thats not named Mays, plus pass on his teams biggest need in LT your sadly mistaking.

Four

Reaction score
I didn't vote in this but that kansas city pick is not even close to going to happen.

dmoore

Reaction score
Williams. Bigger need. Easier to justify big money to a LT, and Williams is a good one. I love Berry though, it's just hard to take him here.

SDogo

Reaction score
Four;3341718 said:
I didn't vote in this but that kansas city pick is not even close to going to happen.

2 weeks ago I would of said you were crazy but right now I agree although I would not say there is no chance. This is the NFL draft, there is always a chance. :D

DFWJC

Reaction score
Four;3341718 said:
We could use your vote, so start now...better late than never. It's only about 2 picks per day (3 at the most) with many hours in between picks.

JBS

Reaction score
how on earth is there close to no chance Bulaga goes 5th?

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;3341733 said:
how on earth is there close to no chance Bulaga goes 5th?

I dont know if KC goes OT at all even if Okung was there to be honest. They have what they believe is a in house solution and Scott Pioli is leaning heavily towards upgrading the defense in this draft. If you look at his history it almost makes you want to put Berry's name in ink on your mock.

I mean there is chance they go OT but if they do I dont think Bryan is the sure bet anymore. His stock has been dropping a little of late and I have heard more then a few FO people say that the think he will be a long time great RT in this league but may not have the skill set and physical features to hold up at LT.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
SDogo;3341745 said:
I dont know if KC goes OT at all even if Okung was there to be honest. They have what they believe is a in house solution and Scott Pioli is leaning heavily towards upgrading the defense in this draft. If you look at his history it almost makes you want to put Berry's name in ink on your mock.

I mean there is chance they go OT but if they do I dont think Bryan is the sure bet anymore. His stock has been dropping a little of late and I have heard more then a few FO people say that the think he will be a long time great RT in this league but may not have the skill set and physical features to hold up at LT.

There GM said he doesnt believe a safety deserves to be picked that high. Wrong again.

JBS

Reaction score
ZERO chance Pioli uses a top 5 pick on a safety...BOOK IT

SDogo

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;3341752 said:
ZERO chance Pioli uses a top 5 pick on a safety...BOOK IT

alright, that's what makes the draft fun. You never know.:D

SDogo

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3341746 said:
There GM said he doesnt believe a safety deserves to be picked that high. Wrong again.

Their GM is Scott Pioli you dumb ******, wrong again:splat:

Also, comprehension skills are key. Tell me where I said they would pick Berry or where I said his history makes you want to say he will pick Berry.

Big difference JR