Video: Cowboys 1st Day in London

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
LOL.... the cameraman says about one of the kids: "His mom is going to wonder why he has a red mark on his cheek", and Romo says, "Witten". :laugh:

mugsybows

Reaction score
Was Dez wearing a Dallas Cowboys soccer-type scarf? If so i want one.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I hope that jerra, upon returning, can tell us if, indeed, England swings like a pendulum do.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
I can smell the creamy air there! MISSSSSS London! It's my faaave city.... Anyway, I want one of those Cheerleader outfits. Why don't they sell that stuff? :(

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Looking through British lingo I may need more than a week to get some of these phrases down. lol

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
lol @ Beasley snapping the ball, kids just sort of looking around not knowing what to do.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
SOHO is full circumference

Since we is being enigmatic: In algebraic theory maybe but explains mama's old pajamas and papa's mustache
falling out the window sill and frolicing in the grass. That is where theory depart what really go on in England.

Last edited:

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Since we is being enigmatic: In algebraic theory maybe but explains mama's old pajamas and papa's mustache
falling out the window sill and frolicing in the grass. That is where theory depart what really go on in England.

Have you seen a moustache and pajamas fall out of a window and frolic together in grass? or due to grass?