Cowboys 2-8 in last 10 playoff

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Sucks. Idk maybe you should jump ships and cheer for teams who actually win playoff games then.

I know in my heart that we are the best team in the NFL. And I will love this team to the end and not point out how "awful " this team has been. Especially yo my fellow Cowboys fans

Thetriplets22

Reaction score
Sucks. Idk maybe you should jump ships and cheer for teams who actually win playoff games then.

I know in my heart that we are the best team in the NFL. And I will love this team to the end and not point out how "awful " this team has been. Especially yo my fellow Cowboys fans

they can't handle pressure, want no part of the bright lights. That's why they looked amazing against Detroit on that Monday night. I remember my friend texted me and goes we are going to the super bowl; I said wait until we go to the playoffs and all the pressure is on us

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The biggest accomplishments of the last two decades are Jerryworld and Frisco.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
games, embarassing. We are on the bills and lions level

Playoffs more and more come down to coaching, motivation, and willing your players and team to get to that extra gear. And your biggest weaknesses get exposed and vice versa.

Garrett and Wade of perfect examples of when it comes down to hard core coaching, we fall woefully short EVERY time against up to par head coaches in the NFL. Let alone the better quality coaches. Garrett is one of the worst football minds and game managers from College all the way through the pros. He is a cheerleader and organizer, nothing more.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
they can't handle pressure, want no part of the bright lights. That's why they looked amazing against Detroit on that Monday night. I remember my friend texted me and goes we are going to the super bowl; I said wait until we go to the playoffs and all the pressure is on us

The pressure got go Garrett for sure. He even admitted as much in his own way. Said that he called the spike because they wanted to catch their breath and figure out what to do next. He panicked. NO other way to look at it. Didnt know what to do so just stopped everything to try and figure it out. Any run of the mill fan knows what to do there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Kind of snake-bitten

4 of the last 5 playoff loses went down to the closing minute or even seconds.
VERY easily could have gone either way.

But yeah, its been brutal