News: Cowboys 2016 draft board revealed , here’s where they valued Raiders picks

CCBoy

Reaction score
Cowboys 2016 draft board revealed , here’s where they valued Raiders picks
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/...ere-s-where-they-valued-oakland-raiders-picks

Somehow the SB Nation Cowboys site Blogging the Boys keeps stumbling upon a picture of the Cowboys’ draft ‘war room’. And yet again, they have dissected that picture and put together the Cowboys’ draft board.

On this draft board, there were several players who the Raiders selected. Specifically their picks in each of the first four rounds.

First up was Karl Joseph, who they had as their 19th ranked players. The Raiders took him at 14. They technically have him as a second round pick, but since they only list 16 players in their first round, they put him in the second round because that’s likely where they would have taken him if he were still on the board.

The next highest ranked Raiders draft pick on the Cowboys’ board was Connor Cook. Immediately following the Raiders’ selection of Cook at the top of the 4th round, it was revealed that the Cowboys were ready to take him had the Raiders not jumped ahead of them to get him at pick 100. This draft board bears that out. He was very much the top player on their board at that point...

Section446

Reaction score
Can this be considered a "leak" anymore? At this point, it seems pretty obvious that the Cowboys want it public.

sbark

Reaction score
ends the claim of Goff as their highest rated QB............

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Thinking about this - would most teams draft boards look closely like each others?

Generally ranking players in the same area?

It's just that the Raiders may have been looking at the same type of position players as the Cowboys.
Hmmmm.....

What are the chances. oh. 1 - 31.

So this is not ground breaking information.

Best to check your server security.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd have thrown stuff around my house if we had taken Cook.

John813

Reaction score
I'd have thrown stuff around my house if we had taken Cook.

I would agree if we took him in the second, like some rumors were floating around on draft day.

4th round? I wouldn't be upset.