Cowboys 2019 draft class

gmoney112

Reaction score
All kinda hinges on Hill, really.

I like the later round guys and UDFA haul quite a bit.

I can see the reasoning with McLovin, err McGovern. If he was BPA and you look like you have a big hole at RT next year with a young dude who looks like he can probably play Tackle on a rookie contract, it could be the smart choice. Our OL targets in the draft are usually solid, so alrighty. If he ends up starting at G for 3 years with Connor at RT, pretty good value. If Connor develops, I mean we probably end up keeping him a while. He's just turning 22 this offseason.

This draft is the exact reason I would have probably just signed a safety in FA. But yeah, Hill is kinda the determining factor as of now.

CWR

Reaction score
Not at all. I just don't see the need to call people out

If people didn't act like such clowns and spew their negativity as if its fact I wouldn't feel compelled to silence them. Some fans aren't happy until they're miserable and they'd prefer to spread that joy. I come here for analysis and fan insight not to piss and moan. It gets old wading through the garbage. So you'll have to excuse me when I point to our scouts and recent draft day success instead of crying in the corner because I didnt get my safety of choice.