Cowboys 2023 Uniform Schedule

MS17

Reaction score
To me, the classic Cowboys uni is that worn in the 1972 Super Bowl (SB VI, v. Miami Dolphins). If you're looking for a true throwback, there you are. The seraph numeral jerseys were a brand. (see avatar)
But, beauty's in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's the regular blue. Washington makes us wear them every year. They're the only team that didn't get the memo that we changed those uniforms around 40 years ago.

Since 1996 I think Dallas won 12 or more games 4 times. I may have missed one.

I meant for Thanksgiving

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
To me, the classic Cowboys uni is that worn in the 1972 Super Bowl (SB VI, v. Miami Dolphins). If you're looking for a true throwback, there you are. The seraph numeral jerseys were a brand. (see avatar)
But, beauty's in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

The one’s in your avatar and the Blue uniform that TD did his damage in are the 2 best.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I agree with you, yes.
I don't know this, but I'm guessing that Jerry has some bias towards the Landry era and has no interest in bringing the old look back for memory's sake.

Agree, the one’s TD wore loved the way the sun would hit them and it just set the jersey and those pants off. Best looking uniforms in the darn league. The one in your avatar, I call them the dress Blues like the Marines called there’s.

MS17

Reaction score
Agree, the one’s TD wore loved the way the sun would hit them and it just set the jersey and those pants off. Best looking uniforms in the darn league. The one in your avatar, I call them the dress Blues like the Marines called there’s.
Absolutely right. best dressed team in the NFL then. I think that Tex Schramm had a lot of input with the unis then. (ushered in the metallic, silver pants, etc.) although some of our younger fans may not understand who he was in the 70s, 80s, the role he played with the organization.