Cowboys 2023 Uniform Schedule

Mookie

Reaction score
I thought for SURE, they would have worn blue at Miami. I'm glad they won't as I want to go to that one

Qcard

Reaction score
If thats the case...according to the ancient legend passed on from the gods...

Dallas Cowboys Are destined for minimum of 4 losses.

Go Cowboys!
Dak Haters will have only 4 Superbowls this season??? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
any word on the game the cowboys will be wearing the red stripe on the helmet? my guess would be week 10 against the giants. Also any word on when they will use the white pants with the navy jerseys or when they will use the silver pants?
No mention of helmets or pants, sorry.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
#1 merch sales, #1 tv ratings, #1 stadium attendance.....yeah that sounds like a nobody to me also
You're the kind of fan that brings up how much the Cowboys are worth when other fans bring up super Bowls huh? People like watching a has been get pummeled on national TV. I love the Cowboys but let's be real, they been mediocre for a long time now.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're the kind of fan that brings up how much the Cowboys are worth when other fans bring up super Bowls huh? People like watching a has been get pummeled on national TV. I love the Cowboys but let's be real, they been mediocre for a long time now.
No. You said "They been nobody's for 27 years." I just proved you wrong.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
12-5 isn't mediocre. Don't let emotions get in the way of logic.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Blue unis in the following games...
Week 8 vs Rams
Week 12 vs Commanders (Thanksgiving)
Week 17 vs Lions
Week 18 at Commanders

"Color rush" unis in the following games...
Week 6 at Chargers
Week 14 vs Eagles

Classic whites in all other games.

Thank you. I try to align my shirt choice based on the week. Is the Commanders blue going to be our regular blue or our throwback?

Flamma

Reaction score
As a kid I hated the old blue uniforms. They were ugly as all hell. I was very happy they changed to the dark blue they wear today.

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought for SURE, they would have worn blue at Miami. I'm glad they won't as I want to go to that one
I'm pretty sure the home team gets to decide what they wear at home.

Flamma

Reaction score
Thank you. I try to align my shirt choice based on the week. Is the Commanders blue going to be our regular blue or our throwback?
I'm pretty sure it's the regular blue. Washington makes us wear them every year. They're the only team that didn't get the memo that we changed those uniforms around 40 years ago.

Thats been recently. In the past decade how they looking?
Since 1996 I think Dallas won 12 or more games 4 times. I may have missed one.