Cowboys 38 -Giants 17

Tractor1

Reaction score
jimmy40;2488705 said:
The game won't be close.

What a crazy statement. Nothing lends support to your theory. A division rival playing for an opportunity to cement a favorable position throughout the playoffs against a team intent on creating drama instead of first downs. If everything within the games swings in favor of the Cowboys they might possibly win, but at some point difficulties will happen, then character will be revealed.

Giants 24
Cowboys 16

triplets92

Reaction score
Tractor1;2488804 said:
What a crazy statement. Nothing lends support to your theory. A division rival playing for an opportunity to cement a favorable position throughout the playoffs against a team intent on creating drama instead of first downs. If everything within the games swings in favor of the Cowboys they might possibly win, but at some point difficulties will happen, then character will be revealed.

Giants 24
Cowboys 16

Come on now. This is a healthy cowboys team that even losing last week still looked hot. The G-Men cam off of their worst game so far this season and I beleive all of the giants will be thinking more about not getting hurt then playing balls out for the win I see it 24-17 Cowboys

jimmy40

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2488809 said:
You have lost your mind.

Giants 27
Cowboys 13

I hope i am wrong.
The Giants looked like crap last week at home, they have their own distractions, the realizations that Plaxico is gone, their defense isn't as good, no Jacobs, they don't have to have this game. Cowboys win big.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Giants win and this game is ugly for both teams. I have a feeling it's going to look like who wants to give the game away most by the time it's all said and done.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
triplets92;2488884 said:
Sorry I meant healthier then they were the first time they met

Other than having Romo back (which is huge) we're still not healthier

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
triplets92;2488899 said:
Tnew is back and thats huge

Thats true, however both starting safeties are hurt, our best pass rusher is playing with a brace on his knee, we're playing with a guy who amounts to our 3rd string LG...our nickel safety is on IR now, we may be without our probowl RB etc etc

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
dbair1967;2488906 said:
Thats true, however both starting safeties are hurt, our best pass rusher is playing with a brace on his knee, we're playing with a guy who amounts to our 3rd string LG...our nickel safety is on IR now, we may be without our probowl RB etc etc

Safeties haven't done much all year, I don't think that will be the deciding factor.

I don't know that we can win, but we certainly have a shot to win it.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheCount;2488913 said:
Safeties haven't done much all year, I don't think that will be the deciding factor.

I don't know that we can win, but we certainly have a shot to win it.

I know we can win, just stating we are not a healthy team.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Silver and blue glasses on? No way we score 38 on the G-men with Proctor in at OG. We will have to try to win a defensive struggle - more like 17-14. In reality, I favour the G-Men here and expect the score to be 20-10 in their favour. We will not overcome Proctor's presence and playoffs will be a longshot after this game.

Our only chance is if we can hit some big plays and Garrett/Houck find some way to help Proctor out so he is not singled up. I actually wonder if he would be better at center with Gurode at guard against a 4-3 so he would get less 1-1 matchups against DTs.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I never ever pick the Cowboys to lose, even in all those lean years, I picked them week in and week out. However, this time it has nothing to do with a scarcity of talent. This is all about brotherhood, and Dallas has none. They are fighting like a bunch of spoiled brats at the reading of Dad's will. For this reason, I unfortunately have to go with the Big Goober and the Giants.....

NY - 16
Dal - 6

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys have no faith. Even when we're clicking on all cylinders (such as last season) there were always a bunch of people saying, "this could be a tough game" even if it was against the worst team ever. I understand caution, but the Giants looked like hell last week. They've got problems of their own, but they don't get the attention the Cowboys do, which is saying a lot because they're a New York team. They played like crap the first time we played them too, but Brad and Brooks were at QB and you know the rest. I don't know if it will be close or a blowout and it really doesn't matter. I do believe the Cowboys will win the last two games at Texas Stadium, though.

Givincer

Reaction score
When I woke up this morning and thought about this game, I laughed.

I agree, I don't think it will be close either.