Cowboys 4 round Mock Draft

RamziD

Reaction score
Looking at Top 100 boards and rumors about who Dallas likes, here’s what I can see them doing:

10. Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama

44. Elijah Molden, S, Washington

75. Milton Williams, DL, Louisiana Tech

99. Hunter Long, TE, Boston College

115. Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan

138. D’Ante Smith, OT, Eastern Carolina

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Surtain, Molden, Williams, and McGrone are all guys that I’ve been saying I’d like to see in Dallas, so yeah... I like it.

If you could give me Alim McNeil at 99 instead of a TE, it would be a dream draft for me.

RamziD

Reaction score
Surtain, Molden, Williams, and McGrone are all guys that I’ve been saying I’d like to see in Dallas, so yeah... I like it.

If you could give me Alim McNeil at 99 instead of a TE, it would be a dream draft for me.
I like McGrone a lot, too. Don’t really care for Williams but I’ve come to terms with that pick.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Looking at Top 100 boards and rumors about who Dallas likes, here’s what I can see them doing:

Take away the TE and give me a NT and I love it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I like McGrone a lot, too. Don’t really care for Williams but I’ve come to terms with that pick.
Yeah, I seem to be one of the few that like Williams. Maybe I’m wrong about him but I see very little reason for him to fail. In this instance, getting him in the third, i would feel extremely good about the pick. I half expect to see him at 44. I’ve seen mocks with him being gone by 44.

As always, time will tell.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah, I seem to be one of the few that like Williams. Maybe I’m wrong about him but I see very little reason for him to fail. In this instance, getting him in the third, i would feel extremely good about the pick. I half expect to see him at 44. I’ve seen mocks with him being gone by 44.

As always, time will tell.

In the 3rd, I'm fine with taking a flyer on a player with upside like Williams. At 44, it's too rich for my blood.

sjmike

Reaction score
I would rather have a big dude for the middle of the D like Onwizurike, Tuipulotu or McNeil with my second and take a safety in the third

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dallas has practically posted who they are gonna draft this year...it's gonna be a mixed bag of picks. Not a lot of bang for the buck....but it does fill out the roster. Not a lot of starters. :(

visionary

Reaction score

I’m not a fan of taking CB at 10 but if it’s Surtain I guess I’ll come to terms with it but I don’t want Molden when Grant and Holland are available

so give me Grant/Holland at 44
McNeill at 99 and it’s a win

absolutely don’t want Horn at 10

RamziD

Reaction score
I’m not a fan of taking CB at 10 but if it’s Surtain I guess I’ll come to terms with it but I don’t want Molden when Grant and Holland are available

so give me Grant/Holland at 44
McNeill at 99 and it’s a win

absolutely don’t want Horn at 10
I think Schultz goes elsewhere in FA which is why I picked a TE that can catch and block that high.

Aven8

Reaction score
I think it will come down to Milton or Turner out of Houston.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Why? then we wouldn't be able to let teams run all over us anymore.

fansince68

Reaction score
So....why would Dallas now value a safety in the 2nd round? Especially after signing one as a free agent. There were quality safeties in last years draft. We passed as usual.

RamziD

Reaction score
So....why would Dallas now value a safety in the 2nd round? Especially after signing one as a free agent. There were quality safeties in last years draft. We passed as usual.
Because Quinn likes him and he would take over for Kazee in 2022.