Cowboys / 49ers Rankings

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Was curious, looked it up, thought I'd share...

49ers
TOT OFFENSE-21st
TOT DEFENSE-21st
PASS OFF-17th
RUN OFF-17th
PASS DEF-25th
RUN DEF-16th

Cowboys
TOT OFFENSE-11th
TOT DEFENSE - 9th
PASS OFF - 10th
RUN OFF - 13th
PASS DEF - 7th
RUN DEF - 15th

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
After all this the fact that we are almost top 10 in both defense and offense is amazing to me.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
they have 47 plays of 20 yards or more.

When jt o'sullivan and shaun hill are your qb's that is impressive.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
theebs;2429222 said:
they have 47 plays of 20 yards or more.

When jt o'sullivan and shaun hill are your qb's that is impressive.

I'm worried about Shaun Hill, as long as he has timeouts, and he doesn't have to use his noggin.

The guy has improved their offense.

That being said, I still think we should win this game.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2429235 said:
I'm worried about Shaun Hill, as long as he has timeouts, and he doesn't have to use his noggin.

The guy has improved their offense.

That being said, I still think we should win this game.

You are smart to fear them. Hill is playing well. Way over what he should be. But I don't see it as a fluke. This is a trap game if ever I saw one. Home. Big victory over the Skins. Save the season and back on the SB track. I hope these guys have learned a lesson but there are some real dumb ****s on this team.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;2429241 said:
You are smart to fear them. Hill is playing well. Way over what he should be. But I don't see it as a fluke. This is a trap game if ever I saw one. Home. Big victory over the Skins. Save the season and back on the SB track. I hope these guys have learned a lesson but there are some real dumb ****s on this team.

At least we've got Seattle behind them and not PIT.

I prefer to look at this as a statement game. We're a more talented team than SF by any reckoning. We should be able to execute as least as well as they do and win this game by a comfortable margin at home. We'll see what happens, b/c I'm worried about this one, too. Moreso than I was the Commanders game, actually.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Key to SF is Gore. He touches the ball more than any other skill player on the team. He leads their team in rushing attempts as well as catches. Dallas also has to be aware of QB O'Sullivan he is the 2nd leading rusher on their team which tells me he will take off if Dallas is not careful on the pass rush.