Cowboys 7 round mock draft

quickccc

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a few Cowboys 7th rounds mock drafts posted that has impressed you so ?
I've seen a few here on the board that me thinking that I could see that/live with that.

Here's a look at my Cowboys 7 round mock draft on the eve of the 2021 NFL draft:
How does it compare to yours ?

1) Rashawn Slater OL Northwestern
2) Eric Stoke CB Georgia
3a) James Davis LB Kentucky
3b) Caden Sterns S Texas
4a) Joe Tryon DE Washington
4b) Walter Little Stanford OT
5) Khyiris Tonga DT BYU
6) Anthony Swartz WR Auburn
7) Sam Ehlinger QB Texas

(yeh, sorry I wanted one of the coveted CBs too, but I really think teams are gonna undercut us before we have the chance :(..)

Bigdog

Reaction score
I would love this draft and would be excited if it happens. I don’t think Davis or Tryon will fall to where you have us picking them though. Davis will go in the 1st round. Getting him in the third would be highway robbery.

Flamma

Reaction score
James Davis in the 3rd would be extremely fortunate. That would be great if he was there.

starfan1

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a few Cowboys 7th rounds mock drafts posted that has impressed you so ?
I've seen a few here on the board that me thinking that I could see that/live with that.

Here's a look at my Cowboys 7 round mock draft on the eve of the 2021 NFL draft:

1) Rashawn Slater OL Northwestern fits a need
2) Eric Stoke CB Georgia (very little drop off from the Surtain)
3a) James Davis LB Kentucky ( love to have Parsons but I think this guy is 3rd ranked LB)
3b) Caden Sterns S Texas
5) Khyiris Tonga DT BYU
7) Sam Ehlinger QB Texas

(yeh, sorry I wanted one of the coveted CBs too, but I really think teams are gonna undercut us before we have the chance :(..)

honestly as much as id like Parsons that draft there would have me ecstatic and jumping for joy. Im hearing both of the Georgia corners may be taken earlier than first predicted. maybe even round 1 late. Heck almost all them picks hit a need although Im not sure they will be there as posted.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

2) Eric Stoke CB Georgia
3b) Caden Sterns S Texas
5) Khyiris Tonga DT BYU
7) Sam Ehlinger QB Texas

-Love Slater, he is who I want at 10.
-Stokes is one of the better 2nd tier corners, has elite deep speed
-This is where your slotting is a bit off, Davis is expected to be a late 1/early 2.
-Sterns has all the traits, but he is so conservative and just doesn't make enough plays
-Tyron is a late 1, early 2 player
-Little can go anywhere from the 2nd to the 4th, high risk due to his injuries, but very talented.

Got some good prospects, but don't think some the players will go where you are projecting them.

Sydla

Reaction score

2) Eric Stoke CB Georgia
3b) Caden Sterns S Texas
5) Khyiris Tonga DT BYU
7) Sam Ehlinger QB Texas

5th round DT? Yeah no thanks.

I’ll be largely disappointed if they come out of this draft with no real help at DT. But two OL in the first 6 picks?

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Tryon and Davis both have an outside chance of going in the first. You aren’t touching either at the spots you have them. Walker Little is highly likely going day 2, not 3. And Sterns is more likely a 5th rounder or later.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

2) Eric Stoke CB Georgia
3b) Caden Sterns S Texas
5) Khyiris Tonga DT BYU
7) Sam Ehlinger QB Texas

Horn, Surtain, Parsons. One of those 3 should be available if not one of the two corners.

ghst187

Reaction score
Davis is a beast, seen him all over the boards from top 20 to third round.

waving monkey

Reaction score

2) Eric Stoke CB Georgia
3b) Caden Sterns S Texas
5) Khyiris Tonga DT BYU
7) Sam Ehlinger QB Texas

well Slater aint hash I havent seen Jammin Davis drop that far, Ill take it however

timb2

Reaction score

2) Eric Stoke CB Georgia
3b) Caden Sterns S Texas
5) Khyiris Tonga DT BYU
7) Sam Ehlinger QB Texas

My last one. I went out there too far.

1- Tevin Jenkins OT Oklahoma State
2- Payton Turner DE Houston
3- Marco Wilson CB Florida
3- Johnathan Marshall DT Arkansas
4- Jacoby Stevens S LSU
4- Ben Mason FB Michigan
5- Avery Williams CB Boise State
6- Isiah McDuffie OLB Boston College
6- Liam Dobson OG Maine
7- Darece Roberson WR Wayne State