Cowboys 7 Round Mock

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

tm1119

Reaction score
Really like rounds 2-4 and Jonnu Smith in the 7th...not huge on Conley in the 1st tho. He's a pretty good prospect, but I wouldn't put him as a top 30 guy in this draft class. I think CB's are too deep in this class to take anyone but the top 3, maybe 4, in the 1st.

Last edited:

DBOY3141

Reaction score
http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2017/02/24/dallas-cowboys-7-round-2017-nfl-mock-draft/

1. Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
2. Derek Rivers, DE, Youngstown State
3. Taywan Taylor, WR, Western Kentucky
4. Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA
6. Zavier Woods, SS, Louisiana Tech
7. Hardy Nickerson, ILB, Illinois
7. Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International

I don't see us taking so many small school products.
Nope McClay likes the big schools and kids that have performed under the "bright lights".

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I don't see us taking so many small school products.
Seems like totally opposite direction from what this FO has been doing.
I like Conley and Vanderdoes, could live with Nickerson. The rest of the draft gets both my dogs kicked.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I like Conley (and got him in that late 2nd in the CBZ Kiper draft game) but would prefer him later than than 28.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nope McClay likes the big schools and kids that have performed under the "bright lights".
Like UConn football?
J/k

Really, I think he just likes great football players who also have good character.
Youre probably right, if and only if, all else equal.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Like UConn football?
J/k

Really, I think he just likes great football players who also have good character.
Youre probably right, if and only if, all else equal.
was going by the article yesterday, but you are right UConn doesn't fit that mode.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I would dearly love for us to select Taywan Taylor, but I think he can be had in the 4th and possibly even in the 5th. It just depends on how many teams want to draft receivers.

Plankton

Reaction score
The first four rounds of picks have the players likely going a round too early. I like Conley and Rivers, am so-so on Taylor, not a fan of Vanderdoes. Smith in the seventh is a good pick.