Cowboys a lock to beat Giants

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I do agree.

I can't see how the Giants win this game.
It would take more than 3 turnovers. Maybe Dak could get knocked out. Or we have a rash of players test positive tomorrow? Something bizarre.

If we are a 1-3 team with Dak. What are we without him?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well one thing is certain, if we lose tomorrow we officially say we are the worst team in the nfl
Jets are awful too.

But yea, we’d definitely be in the running. A new low for us. And as bad as our defense has been I don’t think we smell as much as NY.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I can’t recall when I’ve sensed there’s a game when we are more certain to win.

There’s just no bone in my body or stat that tells me we can’t or won’t win this game.

Even if we turn it over or get off to a slow start as we’ve done thus far. This NY team is by far worst team we will face.

Cowboys 27- 13

Oddly, I completely agree. I see no way we lose this game.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
One thing is for sure over the last 25 years, the Cowboys are never a lock to win anything over anybody.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yea My lock wasn’t referring to the spread. If the line has moved to 9 1/2 that’s certainly a risk.

But I feel we win the game outright which is all that matters. I wasn’t referring to the betting line. Sorry if my thread came off as such.

This was a strong feeling for me since it’s the first game I felt going in we’d win.

The Cowboys have been getting all sorts of negative media comments lately, which was well deserved. I think (and hope) they be ready to do well. If that hard media commentary doesn't fire this team up, I sure don't know what it might take. I care not if they cover the spread but it's high time they showed something resembling competitive fire.

Hopefully, that'll be the case, come Sunday. I've seen lately where their practices have been very spirited, so that would seem to be some encouraging information. No need to apologize for your enthusiasm. You're just being a passionate fan. To me, it's always a good thing. ;)

Last edited:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
The boys are not a good team. They are imo still a better team than NY.

We win.
I can’t see why this defense can’t improve as time goes on. New staff, no training camp, hopefully they’ll get some players back off injured reserve.And the ones that can’t cut it, sit em on the bench. They want to improve the defense; why not teach it at a slower pace.

Last edited:

catiii

Reaction score
Nolan chosen by MM to repay a personal favor and hasn't been a DC for 6 years. Limousine culture and lazy arse players like Xavier Woods are the other reasons we suck.
Winner of this game? Flip a coin. Garrett will bring his Super Bowl game plan and it won't be difficult against our D - if only the Giants had a QB....

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Cowboys 35 Giants 27. We'll all be talking how the D held the 32nd ranked offense under 30 points. : )

Blue64

Reaction score
I can’t recall when I’ve sensed there’s a game when we are more certain to win.

There’s just no bone in my body or stat that tells me we can’t or won’t win this game.

Even if we turn it over or get off to a slow start as we’ve done thus far. This NY team is by far worst team we will face.

Cowboys 27- 13
Only 13 points against this defense?
I think they will win this game but then again no one anticipated what happened last week
Nothing is sure with this team

rags

Reaction score
I thought last year we would beat the Jets. We know how that turned out, don't we?

aria

Reaction score
I think our defense will look like the ‘85 Bears for the next few weeks and the Kool Aid drinker will the think the ship has been righted until we face a real team again which won’t be for awhile. We have the easiest strength schedule in the league from here on out.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
People are still claiming that this Cowboys team is a lock to beat someone after the Jets game last year?

Big D

Reaction score
This game can be our slump buster game. We can gain some confidence on defense while fine tuning a few thing on offense. There's still alot of football left and all we need to do get on a hot streak. We do have the weakest strength of schedule remaining why can't we take advantage? I know it's a tall order considering how things look currently but I think this team has some fight in the them. We'll see I guess.