Twitter: Cowboys actually managed to set a playoff record today

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Who's a threat? The Iggles? Certainly not the Giants. And Washington may be a bit better, but they're cursed. Until the owner sells the team, they'll always fall apart. Hec, maybe the Cowboys are too.

If we stay with Mike, or promote either coordinator, I think we take a big step back.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
If we stay with Mike, or promote either coordinator, I think we take a big step back.

Hard to take a step back behind the WFT, Giants and Iggles. They should still be able to sweep those teams. The Division is pretty bad. The games may be a bit tougher, but 6-0 in the division is still not out of the question.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
I said last season that it be better if we didn't win those games near the end of the season and just got a better draft position.

But I was told by many that winning games no matter what is a good thing. That it sets a good culture.

Well the Cowboys are proof that isn't always true. Doesn't matter how many regular season games you win and how many playoffs you make if you end up always doing nothing in January

adamknite

Reaction score
Eh.

If we had made the conference championship in any of those years and lost, I'd be no less disappointed about not making the Super Bowl this year or any year for that matter.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

superman-ball.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I said last season that it be better if we didn't win those games near the end of the season and just got a better draft position.

But I was told by many that winning games no matter what is a good thing. That it sets a good culture.

Draft position doesn't matter with this team. Good lord, what does it take for everyone to see the real problem after 26 years?

CCBoy

Reaction score
th

Who's this Cee Dee kid and where did that Parrish phenom vanish to?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

There’s absolutely no logic in this post. Keeping like will make us take a big step back? lol okay

Cowfan75

Reaction score
There’s absolutely no logic in this post. Keeping like will make us take a big step back? lol okay

So you think "keeping like" will make us better next season? Our schedule won't be as kind, our division will (probably) get better, and we won't be able to afford to do anything but continue to be an undisciplined mess of a club. Only hope we have is to get better and smarter leadership. What's your logic?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So you think "keeping like" will make us better next season? Our schedule won't be as kind, our division will (probably) get better, and we won't be able to afford to do anything but continue to be an undisciplined mess of a club. Only hope we have is to get better and smarter leadership. What's your logic?

okay