Cowboys add another CB and DT to practice squad

Rayman70

Reaction score
damn, post of the MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon as he's doubled, who else comes around that edge, hopefully it's Kneeland or a Lawson. I think we need more help there also
Problem or exhibit A. The above is right. If we expect Lawson or some kid to be good off the edge getting pressure, oh boy...we might struggle for a while. Nothing says all in more than signing guys that have fallen off the face of the earth. I will be pulling for my team . But I'm not expecting miracles. It still takes players at key positions in the NFL. As good as zim might be, he can't walk on water. Some YouTubers ie..content creators are delusional with the crazy hype on these signings. We must be real here.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is no question the Cowboys have completely changed their philosophy about DT's.

Those are some big boys that have been signed this year. FINALLY!!!
In their defense... and I truly hate to defend them.. they at least took a swing at that last year with Mazi but turns out he's not good. But I agree, the more slobberknockers you can rotate out there the better!

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Lets not think DQ defense here.

Zimmer will look to bring pressure in different ways.

Sure, it would be great to have another legit DE pass rusher, but we will be more balanced this year.

With that said, that plan will put more pressure on the secondary. Bland being out is a big blow. On top of that is the new scheme. The more you blitz, the more you have to be spot on with your assignments. But we do have experienced guys at safety. Hooker may be looking at a really good year.