Twitter: Cowboys Add Practice Squad Quarterback

ItzKelz

Reaction score
It never should have started. :laugh:
A mistake in the lab.
t2cqi.jpg

Hailmary

Reaction score
I really like the thorson pick up, but the eagles got better in the b/u department when they poached lauletta from the gmen.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He fits the mold that apparently Garrett likes. 32 on the Wonderlic. Rattles under pressure.

Sounds like he drove the Eagles fans crazy. Lousy preseason debut against the Titans, good game against Jacksonville, teased in the Ravens scrimmage but didn't play in the game and then was 12 of 26 for 84 yards and an interception in the finale against the Jets.

Ron12

Reaction score
Got him even cheaper lol
Watched the video of his week 2 highlights, the TD was halfway decent, the INT was literally right off the hands of the receiver (you cannot throw a better screen, the receiver just pulled a MartyB on it), so yeah doesn't seem like a bad pickup at all just didn't get much of a chance to shine with all the QBs they had in Philly.
Watched the video of his week 2 highlights, the TD was halfway decent, the INT was literally right off the hands of the receiver (you cannot throw a better screen, the receiver just pulled a MartyB on it), so yeah doesn't seem like a bad pickup at all just didn't get much of a chance to shine with all the QBs they had in Philly.
I would have like to seen him with the Eagles starters in a game very glad to hear you're thoughts on Clayton !

Ron12

Reaction score
I really like the thorson pick up, but the eagles got better in the b/u department when they poached lauletta from the gmen.
Wise words from a wise man a good Labor Day would be Zeke signing contract that is good for the player & the team !

Techsass

Reaction score
I'm always leery of anybody we take from Philly. Our history has been pretty bad.