Cowboys and Eagles put Utah OL Visesio Salt & Jeremiah Poutasi through private workouts

Nirvana

Reaction score
Based on a quick review of the buzz surrounding these players, Jeremiah Poutasi is probably more of the focus. Day 2/3 guy who can play OG and OT. 6'5 335.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Based on a quick review of the buzz surrounding these players, Jeremiah Poutasi is probably more of the focus. Day 2/3 guy who can play OG and OT. 6'5 335.

I like the player, took him in the Kiper Invitational.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Terrific... looks like Philly's new draft strategy is to just try to take guys that Dallas likes. Who can blame them really? Dallas has been drafting like a Boss and they have sucked hard at it for a few years.

Probably not a bad strategy.

(tongue in cheek *sort of*)

Nirvana

Reaction score
I see projections for Poutasi to OG, could be his arm length which is only 33 7/8".

Nirvana

Reaction score

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Visesio Salt (6-2, 331) also referred to as Junior Salt was a prized Juco recruit as a DT. He was expected to play DT in 2012 but broke his foot. He played his first game at OT in 2013.

RS12

Reaction score
Salt will be 27 this year would have to be UDFA

Reactions: BAT

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score

He's a "young" 27 though... lol I hate that phrase. I'm not a fan of drafting players over 24. Then again, seems like the trend is to let players walk after their rookie contacts anyway. The NFL will soon have the roster turnover of the college game it seems.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's a "young" 27 though... lol I hate that phrase. I'm not a fan of drafting players over 24. Then again, seems like the trend is to let players walk after their rookie contacts anyway. The NFL will soon have the roster turnover of the college game it seems.

I'm not too concerned with the age of UDFAs or late round picks. It would be a win if they were on the practice squad for a year or two and then contributed to the 53 man roster for 2 or 3 years.