Cowboys and Garrett

sportsman

Reaction score
It doesn't appear the FO are doing all they can to keep Garrett after next season. He will have to win with the players he currently has.

Bigdog

Reaction score
So as they said in the movie Major League," there is only one thing left to do and that is to win the whole (bleep) thing."

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It doesn't appear the FO are doing all they can to keep Garrett after next season. He will have to win with the players he currently has.

How much more talent does this clown need? The offense is completely stacked and the defense is a young up and coming unit. Replace Heath and find a good TE and there is no reason this team cant compete for a title.

Its just that Garrett sucks so he needs more talent then the rest of the league to have a shot.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Why do we assume this is "win or bust" for Garrett? Because Jerry said so? He also said he feels more pressure to win this season than ever before, and that has already been proven to be a total lie. If anything, they are setting the stage for the biggest excuse for Garrett yet.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
How much more talent does this clown need? The offense is completely stacked and the defense is a young up and coming unit. Replace Heath and find a good TE and there is no reason this team cant compete for a title.

Its just that Garrett sucks so he needs more talent then the rest of the league to have a shot.

I am holding out for a “it’s just our time” and we win it all this year.

But I know Garrett is lame duck coach this year. Rightfully so. I ponder who replaces him and how Jerry can still muff the future up?

Fire407

Reaction score
It doesn't make any sense to keep Garrett this year. If by some chance the players overcome the coaching and go deep into the playoffs then Garrett will get another extension for sure and the next 10 years will look like the last 10 years.

Big_D

Reaction score
It doesn't make any sense to keep Garrett this year. If by some chance the players overcome the coaching and go deep into the playoffs then Garrett will get another extension for sure and the next 10 years will look like the last 10 years.

Sad but true!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
So as they said in the movie Major League," there is only one thing left to do and that is to win the whole (bleep) thing."
Romo said the same thing a few years back, and Jason Hatcher still hates him. ;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Why do we assume this is "win or bust" for Garrett? Because Jerry said so? He also said he feels more pressure to win this season than ever before, and that has already been proven to be a total lie. If anything, they are setting the stage for the biggest excuse for Garrett yet.

Yeah, Im totally not buying this is a "win or else" season either. Steven Jones said they would be aggressive in free agency and we see how that went so I am not believing a word that comes out of these liars mouths.

In fact, I am 99% convinced Garrett will be coming back next year no matter what the record is.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
This would imply theyre not happy with Garrett, if that were the case, Garrett wouldnt be here

exciter

Reaction score

Stacked? Uh Dak Prescott at the teams most important position!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am holding out for a “it’s just our time” and we win it all this year.

But I know Garrett is lame duck coach this year. Rightfully so. I ponder who replaces him and how Jerry can still muff the future up?

As long as the line stays healthy, the Cowboys offense will roll. They will have a good year regardless of the hapless Garrett. Too much talent. And he appears to be further away from gameday coaching now. I see playoffs.