Cowboys and Roger Staubach new apartment complex

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
it is one rat every 6 months... so it is an ongoing donation drive
Ya, well ,Nobody expected you to cut yerself short in yer' Saturday night stir- fry surprise there PUTTY, yet knowing yer' spendthrifty skinflint nature, it's a most generous thing of which you are doing there, PUTTY:thumbup:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya, well ,Nobody expected you to cut yerself short in yer' Saturday night stir- fry surprise there PUTTY, yet knowing yer' spendthrifty skinflint nature, it's a most generous thing of which you are doing there, PUTTY:thumbup:

yes, i will have u know that putty volunteers at salvation army ;) when he has time

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
yes, i will have u know that putty volunteers at salvation army ;) when he has time
Obviously for the employee discount on socks & underware,no doubt, still that's a pretty slick angle you got working for you there Bro:thumbup:

jnday

Reaction score
I guess I don't know the definition of what a real city is because 2500 bucks a month for a one bedroom is not a bargain to me.
Apparently, a real city consist of people that overpays for housing. I don’t see why anybody would pay huge sums of money to live in a place they will never own. That’s just the way I see it, but big cities don’t impress me at all.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's crazy for a 1 bedroom apartment . In other words, these apartments are for the rich. How about making some for low-to-middle income families?
That’s actually reasonable . Have you ever loooked for an apartment in Manhattan or Knobb Hill in SF.

There are framed housed shacks in Silicon Valley selling for well over a million bucks that you wouldn’t want your children living in.

$2500 a month isn’t for the rich. It’s for the professional single and educated married couples. Normally you’d budget about 20% of your income to a mortgage or housing. 100 grand a year is barely above middle income.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Apparently, a real city consist of people that overpays for housing. I don’t see why anybody would pay huge sums of money to live in a place they will never own. That’s just the way I see it, but big cities don’t impress me at all.
If you don’t plan on living in a house a minimum of 5-10 years it’s very unlikely you’ll be able to get out from under it unless you made a sizable down payment.

Young professionals don’t know how long they could be at a new job not to mention the growing number of medical interns who are only here for a couple years.

High end renting especially in urban areas with less commute time is actually a growing segment.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Roger is brilliant. nuff said. ..oh...hey Roger, Randy Gregory and David Irving are available for hire if you're hiring groundskeepers. Just sayin.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Roger is brilliant. nuff said. ..oh...hey Roger, Randy Gregory and David Irving are available for hire if you're hiring groundskeepers. Just sayin.
Funny

Yet he’s brilliant alright except for one minor detail. The business at hand.. football.

rags747

Reaction score
If you don’t plan on living in a house a minimum of 5-10 years it’s very unlikely you’ll be able to get out from under it unless you made a sizable down payment.

Young professionals don’t know how long they could be at a new job not to mention the growing number of medical interns who are only here for a couple years.

High end renting especially in urban areas with less commute time is actually a growing segment.
Well I’m not a believer in renting at all...except for cars! Just got my 24 yr old daughter into her first apartment, outside of Manhattan in one of the River towns. $2200 for 700sq ft, can walk everywhere and work is close by car. I tell her that she is throwing away $26k per year, but shes excited and still has time to invest in property.