Cowboys appear unfazed by Peterson's comment

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team doesn’t seem to be phased by anything including a damn 3 game loss streak. On the sidelines, this team is not effected or phased by a bad drive offensively or defensively. They are not effected by a good drive offensively or defensively. They simply don’t care. I highly doubt they care about what Pederson said nor about the likely beating coming their way.

How do fans know what they are fazed by? Do we really expect every player and coach on the team to issue a statement to the press explaining how they feel about every situation they are associated with, or every comment the media or someone associated with another team says about them?

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
This team doesn’t seem to be phased by anything including a damn 3 game loss streak. On the sidelines, this team is not effected or phased by a bad drive offensively or defensively. They are not effected by a good drive offensively or defensively. They simply don’t care. I highly doubt they care about what Pederson said nor about the likely beating coming their way.
Maybe.....the Stepford Cowboys?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is a team that's lost 3 in a row supposed to do? Go "oh yeah?" I think Pederson is more confident in his team's chances than the Cowboys are. Doubt can be debilitating.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What is a team that's lost 3 in a row supposed to do? Go "oh yeah?" I think Pederson is more confident in his team's chances than the Cowboys are. Doubt can be debilitating.
Both teams show up when we play so we will see.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Either way, the check is written......let's see if his players will cash it (lol).

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They tell you every time they want a new contract
"Hey it's just business "

Believe it.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Apparently they aren't the phased by losing three straight players either.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
“My response is we’re excited about the challenge,” Garrett said Monday. “Obviously, they’re a great football team, and we’re going to focus on ourselves and what we need to do to prepare to play our best football on Sunday night.”

Yeah JG that worked so well the last 3 games !:lmao2::clap:
I was debating who to pick to win, but now I think I will pick the eagles.
they will be all pumped up and dallas will just show up to play their best game lol :clap:

basilhayden

Reaction score
They are getting paid.
That's all they care about now.
Dak and Amari lost out though...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
They better not go back to running on first down and getting 1 or 2 yards. Not winning on first down is killing them. They have to pass to win.

Most of the big plays the Cowboys have had this season were off play action and if they don't establish the run, faking to Elliott or play action won't fool anyone and teams won't have LB's and safeties hesitate for a second on that fake run leaving the receivers to only have to beat a corner to get open and will just play the Cowboys for pass pass pass.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Exactly. I would want to fight for the coach willing to talk. The country club atmosphere has to get old to players.

“We’re going to take a look at the film. We didn’t execute on all three phases of the game. There were some positive plays in there we can build on. We’re going to continue to improve as a team week in and week out”

You sound like little kids when one says my dad can beat up yours and then you say no my dad can beat up yours.

Wood

Reaction score
They may not say much, but I have a hard time believing his comments haven't a nerve with most, if not all players.

Cowboys appear unfazed by Doug Pederson’s comment
Posted by Charean Williams on October 14, 2019, 10:28 PM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/14/cowboys-appear-unfazed-by-doug-pedersons-comment/
In January 1994, three days before the NFC Championship Game, Jimmy Johnson called a radio talk show in Dallas and guaranteed his Cowboys would beat the 49ers.

“You can put it in 3-inch headlines,” the then-Cowboys coach boldly proclaimed

when you lose to winless team and it feels like business as usual - there is no such thing as bulletin board material. I am willing to bet most of players on this team are far more concerned with how they look in their outfits pre-game then moving the franchise toward Super Bowl contention.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
There’s so much talk about the Cowboys struggles but what about the Egirls. Why have they fallen to 3-3?

D
No DB’s
No pass rush
Subpar linebacker play

O
No deep threat
Leading the league in drops
Inconsistent line play

The crux of the issue is lack of young talent due to draft misses and the older vets they brought in / back are injured or underperforming.

As much as you guys seem to hate Stephen Jones his draft record is way better than Howie Roseman’s,

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Connor Williams is playing LG they will win.If Xavier start this will be the run to SBs.

Fletcher Cox vs Connor Williams...……………...haaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaahaaaaaa:lmao2:

Dak going to get pile driver into the turf repeatedly again...………….good thing he is built like a LB.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
“My response is we’re excited about the challenge,” Garrett said Monday. “Obviously, they’re a great football team, and we’re going to focus on ourselves and what we need to do to prepare to play our best football on Sunday night.”

Yeah JG that worked so well the last 3 games !:lmao2::clap:
I was debating who to pick to win, but now I think I will pick the eagles.
they will be all pumped up and dallas will just show up to play their best game lol :clap:

"We are excited about the challenge"...………..such a beta male response to a man card call out...………..not surprised:facepalm: