Cowboys are a laughingstock

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The Cowboys are a laughingstock. They haven't been worth a damn in 20 years. Nobody is scared of them. Everyone knows they are going to choke in December when games really matter. They are the very definition of pathetic.

Cmac

Reaction score
Can you get mad at Steven A. Smith on First Take?.......Really?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're really not. A lot of our fans just lack perspective.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Nope. There are a lot of teams worse off than we are. There's nothing funny going on, we're just in tatters defensively and can't stop people.

Well then, I disagree. We are most definitely the butt of jokes all over the country this morning, as we have been for most of the last 15 years.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well then, I disagree. We are most definitely the butt of jokes all over the country this morning, as we have been for most of the last 15 years.

Well, I don't doubt there are fans and people in the media making fun of the Cowboys. That comes with the territory. But the reality is, we're a middling team that's just not able to compete on defense. As I said, there are a lot of teams worse-off than the Cowboys are, but not a lot of them come with the profile or with an owner like Jerry Jones who's a magnet for criticism.

I guess that means that people *are* laughing. I just don't think the negative attention is warranted, and I don't credit it. It's not something I think our fans should worry about responding to, anyway.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I was in a major airport last night & I heard 2 different conversations about the "stupid" Cowboys. And yes they were laughing.

73'sno.1

Reaction score
The Cowboys are a laughingstock. They haven't been worth a damn in 20 years. Nobody is scared of them. Everyone knows they are going to choke in December when games really matter. They are the very definition of pathetic.

im going to stay up late saturday night,so i can sleep in and miss the game.first time ive done this since ive been a fan for 40 years.im refering to upcoming Commanders game