Cowboys are beating the Giants

Toro9

Reaction score
They're actually pretty evenly matched on offense with Rush playing. Though part of me would rather have Cooper Rush playing for my team than Daniel Jones. Jones has the physical tools but he's a total bonehead. Rush seems to understand the game but lacks physical demands.

Defense is the difference. Giants secondary looks okay, as does the Cowboys'. If you get down to brass tacks, it's the Cowboys Linebackers, from what I see.

And some guy named Parsons.

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
If you all are expecting them to lay down the way they have in recent past...not gonna happen.

The Dallas Cowboys do not build on success, from season to season, game to game....hell even drive to drive. Watch and see yet again.

We matched up very well against Cincinnati with the bad OL. Giants OL isn't great either, and thats how we take this game, but I have little confidence in our staff. Sorry.

Staying with my prediction from a week ago....beat Cincinnati and lose to NY.

Go out and prove me wrong PLEASE. I just don't see it. I see them treating this game as one they should easily take, until they don't.

I kind of agree, with some of your sentiment, but I contend that the Giants NEVER laid down—we were simply better. I think we still are.

Flamma

Reaction score
If you all are expecting them to lay down the way they have in recent past...not gonna happen.

The Dallas Cowboys do not build on success, from season to season, game to game....hell even drive to drive. Watch and see yet again.

We matched up very well against Cincinnati with the bad OL. Giants OL isn't great either, and thats how we take this game, but I have little confidence in our staff. Sorry.

Staying with my prediction from a week ago....beat Cincinnati and lose to NY.

Go out and prove me wrong PLEASE. I just don't see it. I see them treating this game as one they should easily take, until they don't.

It's only the last part I completely disagree with. I don't see how the Cowboys, with their backup QB, are going to think they're walking into Giants stadium and easily winning this game.

Key pieces on their offense were all injured last year when we played them. Now with their two starting DEs coming back they'll be at full strength. I do think this game is a toss up, and we could lose. But I highly doubt it will be due to a lack of effort.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ive seen both their games.

They are playing inspired, conservative, somewhat mistake free football.

They are getting a push on the DL. They have a healthy Saquon Barkley.

They will have a liquored up Monday night crowd who haven't felt this good in a while.

It's not going to be an easy spot.

fivetwos-----i was afraid of that.....i too....no i did not watch all of both games of G-Women......they were stout....not the G-Women we are use too.....we must be ready to play a much more inspired New york

team and not underestimate them......yes our defense must play lights out....but i believe its our offense that must suprise everyone.....i would be all over Moore to come out with best scheme he has ever

in his life developed and we have practiced in private over the week ....simple yet not easily deciphered as the Tampa Bay team did us.....that was beyone embarrasing....made me almost quit cowboys

but over 50 years of magenstism draws me back.....tried to quit....... worse than alcoholism or drug addiction or sex addiction.....i overcame those.....not Cowboys homerism.....it needs to be identified

in the Psychiatric handbook of extreme mental health...

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Defense will need to win the game, or be a huge factor.
NYG won 2 games they easily could have lost.

Daniel Jones is a very mobile QB. Need to contain him, not let him scramble. Keep him inside the pockets and watch for designed running plays for him.
Hit him and sack him often off the get go, get him thinking if he will get hit like they did with Burrow.

NYG defense always looked like they could be good, if they got it together the past few years. Maybe they improved upon that this year. They have had success with getting turnovers. Though not actually creating the fumbles, but in recovering them. We must protect the ball.

This will be no cakewalk by any means.

Jazz yes ....hits that are legal on Daniel Jones but hurt like the dickens....and lots of them....the dumb Madden simulation had cowboys hardly ever getting to him in the pocket.....i dont buy that i know we will get to

way more often than what was simulated by Madden even though Madden had Cowboys beating G-Women i dont agree in how they won....cowboys had to have 2 defensive TD's to win....Barkley is scary when

healthy.....Quinn and Moore better trott out better schemes then the G-Women...and i got to wait til Monday....almost criminal to keep cowboys always on prime time schedule...unfair to fans....but always about

bottom line

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Ive seen both their games.

They are playing inspired, conservative, somewhat mistake free football.

They are getting a push on the DL. They have a healthy Saquon Barkley.

They will have a liquored up Monday night crowd who haven't felt this good in a while.

It's not going to be an easy spot.

Agreed. Not an easy game. Can Rush and Kellen make enough plays to back their D off? Can our D contain Saquon and get consistent pressure on Jones?

Gonna be a dogfight. Something tells me that Rush handles this primetime spot better than Jones and Dallas capitalizes on some NYG mistakes.

Dallas 20
NYG 16

fivetwos

Reaction score
It's only the last part I completely disagree with. I don't see how the Cowboys, with their backup QB, are going to think they're walking into Giants stadium and easily winning this game.

Key pieces on their offense were all injured last year when we played them. Now with their two starting DEs coming back they'll be at full strength. I do think this game is a toss up, and we could lose. But I highly doubt it will be due to a lack of effort.
Maybe lack of effort isn’t the way to put it.

Too many times I’ve seen this team play with a serious lack of inspiration when they figure they’ve got it won in advance.

The Giants are going to be fired up, and we need to match that. Neither them or the rest of the division are as bad as they have been lately.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stop run then force Jones to throw.

Somebody tell that genius that they played Brady and Burrow. These guys get the ball off quick because they typically know where they are going. As soon as they play a bad QB they will hold on to the ball longer.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Get your popcorn ready!
terrell-owens-popcorn.gif