Cowboys are firing on one cylinder

Nick and Brian are good friends from what I've read... And we know how nepotism and cronyism goes around in this organization.
I looked into that. They’ve coached together twice before. He’s definitely her because of Shottenheiemer. I didn’t find anything beyond coaching back to 2018. They’re not related or connected by marriage or frat brothers.

And yeah, cronyism is how we won our last three super bowls so it’s nothing new here or anywhere else.

That being said, unless special teams becomes a strength the rest of the year, he’s gotta go. Being “ok” isn’t good enough and being “bad” is inexcusable.
 
Our two wins are against a 1-3 and 0-4 team. Our two losses against 3-1 teams.

We are good enough to beat bad teams but not good teams .

Fortunately we have another bad team tonight at 0-4.
Does it ever go any other way?
 
Cylinder 1, offense running very well. Can’t say like a well oiled machine, as it does sputter at times.

Cylinder 2, defense, even STP can’t help right now. Need to replace a cracked piston, but that may happen in 3 or 4 weeks.

Cylinder 3, special teams, misfires but never know what part, lately FG blocking unit. But return game shown signs of running smoother.

And don’t forget about Cylinder 4, coaching, some very rough running at times.
 
I'm betting on four, maybe five new, "dak is the best quarterback ever, even better than Roger" to pop up tomorrow.
I read on SI that dak was going to start wearing a jumper like Elvis after the game. He will be wiping his sweat on a towel and selling them. "get that money, boi"
 
Our two wins are against a 1-3 and 0-4 team. Our two losses against 3-1 teams.

We are good enough to beat bad teams but not good teams .

Fortunately we have another bad team tonight at 0-4.
But if we beat those teams they'd be 2-2 and you'd be saying we haven't beaten any good teams.
 
I think that'd be a mistake. It's 4 games in, man. A lot of us have been saying since even before CP was hired that the next DC would need some time to right the ship — and that time is not 4 games; probably not even 8. By week 10, if we're not seeing marked improvement THEN it's time to start asking the hard questions. Just my opinion, though, and everyone's entitled to their own.
Yeah but there is a difference between not being real good , and being the worst in the league !
1 thing HL in page 1 is CP def is historically bad, that means all time bad.
I think the good things we have seen on defense, is just the players being good at times, instead of the bad coaching,..
The other thing is I listened to a parker PC, and he seems oblivious to anything being wrong lol.
Nothing is his fault, he is perfect and his defense is doing great lol.
 
I'm betting on four, maybe five new, "dak is the best quarterback ever, even better than Roger" to pop up tomorrow.
I read on SI that dak was going to start wearing a jumper like Elvis after the game. He will be wiping his sweat on a towel and selling them. "get that money, boi"
only if cowboys win, there is no guarantee they will win.
they need to win , should win, but after the big win in houston lol ,their egos are probably pumped up to the max again.
 
it is all coaching

a good coach can get a unit to play better then the sum of their part and cowboys coaches dont do that at all!

they stink! fire them all!
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,585
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top