Cowboys are going to beat the Giants

J-man

Reaction score
I think we win because our defense will totally shut them down in a "the league better take notice" statement type of performance. Those guys are legit contenders to be the top defense this year.

Big D

Reaction score
The narrative is that the nfc east teams are easy wins vs bums that we typically feast on and pad stats against. In that line of thinking it should be a cakewalk even with our back up qb.

The truth is the giants have a similar philosophy which revolves around a productive run game. If they get it going with barkley it keeps our offense on the sideline and the longer we sit the higher the probability we'll have of trying to force things with cooper. I think our run game and defense are better but whoever can stay consistent and adhere to the principles will be the winner.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This Cowboys Defense is our calling card.
Anyone that thinks that D cant win games has zero understanding of the game, and we got more than just D btw.

tromofan

Reaction score
I believe the boys' will win as well, but we really have to limit mistakes(penalties mostly). MM has to make it an absolute priority in practice this week. Our defense pitched a shutout against Cincinnati and still almost lost the game. Honestly, this has been the the norm going back to last year. If you're not stopping it, you're promoting it.