Twitter: Cowboys are meeting with at least four linebackers today

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The Cowboys should have looked at more linebackers from the start. All this stuff of putting safeties in at linebacker only works when you have a lead.

Dallas falls behind and has 200 pound safeties at LB and everyone wonders why teams run for 200 yards on them. Ridiculous.
I wonder if this is Dan Quinn's decision. I don't see how we started the season thinking only 3-4 real linebackers would be enough for the season knowing LVE has neck issues.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Why not see if Capt America is buys filiming, may as well add another Evans to the workout list

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Brandon Smith is on the street already? That guy was a day-2 pick by the Panthers just last year.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Vajjelo = special teamer stud. Vallejo, 28, has played 683 defensive snaps and 1,535 special teams snaps since the Bills made him a sixth-round pick in 2017. He has played for the Bills, Browns, Cardinals and Commanders, appearing in 82 games with eight starts.
Jordan Evans = Special teamer. Not as good as Vajjelo.
Smith = project
Rashaan Evans = big upgrade at LB

Expect them to sign Jordan Evans and Smith.
Thanks for the info I knew about Rashaan but not the others. Hope they sign 2 of these guys but probably not the ones anyone wants.

doomsday808

Reaction score
I'm kinda stoked about the Rashaan Evens signing. I hope he works out. I'm still so damn bummed about Overshown.