Cowboys are on pace for 3 12 win seasons in a row

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Complain all you want but Dak and McCarthy find ways to win games and get us set up for the playoffs. Now they just need to finally get over the last hump and win a divisional round game. The regular season success has been fun to watch and something we should appreciate after the 8-8 garret years. One game at a time and appreciate the journey. :flagwave:

bewp7

Reaction score
who cares

i do not under stand why it is such a bad thing to have high expection for this team

god forbid a cowboys fan who does not want a idiot head coach and yes mccarthy is a idiot

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Complain all you want but Dak and McCarthy find ways to win games and get us set up for the playoffs. Now they just need to finally get over the last hump and win a divisional round game. The regular season success has been fun to watch and something we should appreciate after the 8-8 garret years. One game at a time and appreciate the journey. :flagwave:
Pretty impressive. Rather be this than 8-8-8.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I mean that's great. We have been excellent in terms of the regular season. Now we need post season success.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well there are three teams on the field every game and today the Refs benefited us for once.

I will happily take this win.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The new generation of cowboy fans a once proud franchise that used to be about winning super bowls celebrating just making the playoffs, exactly the kind of sucker jerry loves
We didn’t just make the playoffs we’ve been in the playoffs for the last few weeks lol.