Cowboys are on pace for 3 12 win seasons in a row

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Complain all you want but Dak and McCarthy find ways to win games and get us set up for the playoffs. Now they just need to finally get over the last hump and win a divisional round game. The regular season success has been fun to watch and something we should appreciate after the 8-8 garret years. One game at a time and appreciate the journey. :flagwave:
And.........

Jayinem

Reaction score
That's why you can't afford to lose games in ARZ and be a losing team on the road.
Of course, but it just seems a bit unfair that several divisions have teams with 8 or 9 wins at the top of it right now, but it is what it is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We are not, at least not me. Championships don’t expire.
That's fine. They don't. But I don' look at this team as a SB winner I look at it as a team trying to get a ring. And gauging on that level? Yes I'm happy when we make the playoffs and win games.

THe older fans can gloat about rings. Me? My heyday is the Campo years....at BEST the Aikman years when he was getting concussed.....

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Great achievement.

When this season started...I was hoping it would be a mirror image of the last 2 seasons....and against all odds I think we will achieve the exact level of success we've done the last 2 seasons.

12 wins.... maybe even a playoff win.....THREE YEARS IN A ROW?

Amazing.