Cowboys are on the clock in this scenario. who do you take?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
it was stupid to win that last game. Prescott had a bum shoulder we could have had a whole game to evaluate rush. kinlaw would be a great pick but the only to get him is in a trade up and the cost of doing that now is now costing to much do with teams always wanting a extra first round pick in next years draft.

I’m with you but they had to go all out just in case Philly lost.

I wish we had lost though.

Would the Lions have the #2 pick too? Getting Chase Young away from Washington would’ve been nice.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Forced to pick at 17, I'm taking Delpit. Aside from that, I'm trying like hell to bail out of that spot; I'll even take a loss on the trade to do it. I'd rather take a swing at the players available at the bottom of the 1st/top of the 2nd than pick anyone at 17. Who knows, maybe I'd be able to still get Delpit even trading back.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
it was stupid to win that last game. Prescott had a bum shoulder we could have had a whole game to evaluate rush. kinlaw would be a great pick but the only to get him is in a trade up and the cost of doing that now is now costing to much do with teams always wanting a extra first round pick in next years draft.
The Commanders were not going to win that game. Only the Cowboys Zone would think we would lose it. Some of you all know nothing of football. The Eagles and Giants game was close going into the 4th. Geesh....

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cin-Burrow
Wash-Young
Mia-Tua
NYG-Simmons
Det-Okudah
LAC-Herbert
Car-Brown
AZ-Becton
Jax-Ruggs
Cle-Willis Jr
NYJ-Lamb
Oak- Kinlaw
Ind-Love
TB-Wirfs
Den-Jeudy
Atl-Epenesa

No trade down available...who’s your pick right now?

Kenneth Murray

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I like Dan's thinking with Thomas. Dealing him to a late first round team for more picks would be a smart move, biting the bullet and taking him even as a 3rd tackle wouldn't be terrible either.

But between Thomas and Chaisson, I'm going with the latter and I'd be pretty happy about it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Chaisson, McKinney or even Murray.

Murray has entered my consideration because of the recent news/whispers about LVE and the fact that if Smith doesn't bounce back in 2020, we may have zero LBs.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The Commanders were not going to win that game. Only the Cowboys Zone would think we would lose it. Some of you all know nothing of football. The Eagles and Giants game was close going into the 4th. Geesh....
Let's all just stop thinking about a few draft slots vs what could have happened on that day....

If things went slightly different, we could still be dealing with the whole Garrett/Marinelli disaster.

We at least have a staff with a clue. Yeah Jerry could have gotten his own clue years ago but he is stubborn to a serious fault.

There was no doubt Garrett was going to win that meaningless game. If was against a decent opponent with all on the line they would NOT have.

I get that this seems off point, but my actual point is Garrett's Cowboys were pretty good at winning games against inferior teams.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Don't rule out a 3-4 LBer type......Mike was pretty critical of FO taking Taco over Watts coz he was not a good fit.

reddyuta

Reaction score
His lack of production scares me.. hes Taco 2.0 atm he didnt do much in college

did you watch the championship game,he was all over the place but you are right that his technique is not great .

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Take the BPA even at a position you don't need and force people to make you offers to get him.

Sydla

Reaction score
I like this option that nobody talks about

Would still prefer front 7 though

Agreed but who is really going to be there at 17 that is a no brainer along the DL? Chaisson? He's a project. Epenesa? Kid didn't wow at the combine and questions about his athleticism didn't get tamped down.