Signed by Cowboys Cowboys are re-signing DT Carlos Watkins

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Like the signing. There have been some really good moves this offseason. Problem is there haven't been enough. Still think they Need to sign Wagner and kick Micah down to end as that upgrades two major positions but otherwise, I don't care about splash. I just want to go into the draft with a respectable team assembled.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i dont know why i have hope.its the same strategy over and over again,sign cheap players to 1 or 2 year deals with predictable results.

Carson

Reaction score
Like the signing. There have been some really good moves this offseason. Problem is there haven't been enough. Still think they Need to sign Wagner and kick Micah down to end as that upgrades two major positions but otherwise, I don't care about splash. I just want to go into the draft with a respectable team assembled.
IMO, they have 0 intention of kicking Parsons to edge full time.

Fowler, Armstrong, Golston, Tank and Basham are all under contract.

i dont know why i have hope.its the same strategy over and over again,sign cheap players to 1 or 2 year deals with predictable results.

This is my issue as well. We have about 15 free agents this offseason. Next year, will be more of the 15-20 free agents.

Carson

Reaction score
Stephen is determined to put together the exact team from last season........:laugh:
I mean outside of Gregory, Neal and Kazee it's the same guys. Neal and Kazee are easily replaced with higher upside guys (Jabril and Malik)