Cowboys are still very much in on trying to keep Stephon Gilmore

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we keep Gilmore the DB's will be solid, and with the addition of Kendricks, the defense should be okay. Kendricks will be more of a presence in the middle than other LBs were last year. Would still like to see another pass rusher and interior lineman though.

Still have to address RB on offense though. Some O-Line help would also be nice

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
IMO you have to re-sign Gilmore. You have Diggs coming off of the ACL and we have not been lucky with our players coming back from these injuries (See Pollard, Steele, Wilson, Gallup)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like the Lewis signing if we bring Gilmore back or someone comparable in. Puts adding youth at CB off another year. With a strong OL, Id rather wait until 2025 to look at CB's in the top 100

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like bringing him back and have been an advocate for that all along. While he may not be a long term solution, he helps kick the can of spending a high draft pick on another CB. During that time, maybe we can find another CB (like Bland stepped up) and we can avoid drafting another CB high altogether.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I want Gilmore and Tyron back.
It is likely. Jerry does not want to sign other teams free agents and lose our potential comp picks for next year.

He may make some late trades like last year with future picks. Seemed to work out well.