Cowboys are Super Bowl Bound?

toto1939

Reaction score
After clinching playoff spot last weekend and losing the first game, when can the team buy tickets on StubHub??

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You can buy a ticket for the opposing team me negative fan
Dude posted after the Bucs and Eagles and then took a nice break till the second half of the Texans and is now one of the most prolific posters here. So many miserable people call this place home and 99% of them have the grammar, emotional maturity, and football IQ of a seven year old.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After clinching playoff spot last weekend and losing the first game, when can the team buy tickets on StubHub??

Not until the opponent is set. However if you think that will be TB. And if they win the NFCS, they will be listed without a named opponent because a home game is assured.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
732799e82d41662e44bb1f20962012a0.gif

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I call myself Oz. This dude calls himself Toto 1939. The wizard of Oz came out in 1939. So I just wanted to let everyone know, this is not me. This is not a burner account of mine. I would never post anything this negative. He now, makes me wish Toto would have died in that movie.
:laugh:

Loso86

Reaction score
Dude posted after the Bucs and Eagles and then took a nice break till the second half of the Texans and is now one of the most prolific posters here. So many miserable people call this place home and 99% of them have the grammar, emotional maturity, and football IQ of a seven year old.
Lol it's very unfortunate and disappointing. I'm sure if we Win it all those fans will be MISERABLE!

toto1939

Reaction score
Lol it's very unfortunate and disappointing. I'm sure if we Win it all those fans will be MISERABLE!
Sometimes the truth hurts...wishing upon a star is only productive if you are Jiminy Cricket