Cowboys are using the Brugler Board Conspiracy thread

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are drafting oblivious to holes in the lineup. Other than Guyton, this has been a luxury draft. I’m most baffled by the western Michigan kid in round 2. I mean, WTH?

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
We are drafting oblivious to holes in the lineup. Other than Guyton, this has been a luxury draft. I’m most baffled by the western Michigan kid in round 2. I mean, WTH?
We are filling holes. We lost two offensive linemen and drafted two linemen. We lost two edges and we drafted an edge. Cowboys want to play with more linebackers so they drafted linebacker. All they need at this point is an rb.

rambo2

Reaction score
They lost 2 edge guys and added one. They need Parsons to play more linebacker

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They've been doing this for a while and it hasn't been terrible results, but at some point they need to take some risks.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
DE was light after Armstrong and Fowler left, someone mentioned about 500 snaps.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
The only pick I don’t like was 87. Could have nailed a starting RB there. If you absolutely had to go LB. Payton Wilson was the pick. Steelers Watt after we took Taco. Wilson after we took the ND depth LB. They certainly feel no need to trade above us.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The only pick I don’t like was 87. Could have nailed a starting RB there. If you absolutely had to go LB. Payton Wilson was the pick. Steelers Watt after we took Taco. Wilson after we took the ND depth LB. They certainly feel no need to trade above us.
Have you even watched the ND guy or are you just following experts and pre-draft rankings?