Image: Cowboys arrive in Philly

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now you know why DeMarco Murray wasn't a high draft pick.

Teams: So what do you like to do in your free time, DeMarco?

Murray: I like to sit around and listen to Jennifer Nettles.

~uncomfortable silence~

Coy

Reaction score
Now you know why DeMarco Murray wasn't a high draft pick.

Teams: So what do you like to do in your free time, DeMarco?

Murray: I like to sit around and listen to Jennifer Nettles.

~uncomfortable silence~

Lol

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It is garbage compared to Lenny's and Schlotzkeys IMO.

Turkey bacon club at schlotzskys is pretty good, but give me the club supreme mikes way over that. We can't seem to keep a Lenny's open in plano/Carrollton/Dallas, but I loved their pricing.

Great, I'm hungry now.

goshan

Reaction score
Turkey bacon club at schlotzskys is pretty good, but give me the club supreme mikes way over that. We can't seem to keep a Lenny's open in plano/Carrollton/Dallas, but I loved their pricing.

Great, I'm hungry now.

Mike's JS is excellent. Maybe not as good as Great Outdoors, but not too far behind. Not really a competitor to schlotzskys...schlotzskys is a mass chain that focuses on hot sandwiches. MJS is primarily focused on cold subs.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mike's JS is excellent. Maybe not as good as Great Outdoors, but not too far behind. Not really a competitor to schlotzskys...schlotzskys is a mass chain that focuses on hot sandwiches. MJS is primarily focused on cold subs.

Yea, Mike's isn't bad but I prefer hot sandwich's. It sure beats Subway by a mile. We have a new place called Firehouse Subs, has both hot and cold and pretty good. But, Lenny's italian sub is my favorite, has ham, prosciutto, capicola, genoa salami, and provolone. Sigh, going to go get one in a bit now!

What is this Great Outdoors? Never heard of it..................

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Watch some Philly reporter talk about Romo arriving with Jersey Mikes....

Philly prides itself on Cheese Steaks, and Hoagies.... they will focus on his backhanded slap at the City by bringing a Jersey "sandwich" to Philadelphia :):)