Video: Cowboys at Broncos: Who will win?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The Broncos have one above average pass rusher and lack size in the front 7 particularly now that they are injured. Without Leary, the OL lacks skill and talent.

We are going to dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball.

I really like our chances.

Zman5

Reaction score
We win by 10. I believe we'll get a pick or two. Watching the Broncos Monday, Simien will gift us a few.

bark

Reaction score
We should win this game by 8-10 points.
I will say this is a game I would like to get out ahead early in.
Don't like the thought of having to mount a furious 4 th quarter comeback with our big men huffing and puffing in the thin air

IAmLegend

Reaction score
The Broncos have one above average pass rusher and lack size in the front 7 particularly now that they are injured. Without Leary, the OL lacks skill and talent.

Lol @ calling Von Miller "above average."

I like our chances too though.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Lol @ calling Von Miller "above average."

I like our chances too though.

I didn't define him individually as "above average." I put him in the group of above average. He is above average

My point was that the rest of the Broncos rush is not above average. I didn't think I needed to point out he is one of the top 1 or 2 rushers in football.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As Landry would say at the end of his coaches show during the pick section, "I will have to go with the Cowboys on this game"

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

Above average? Dude is a one man pass rush. He alone is capable of completely wrecking this game for the Cowboys. I think Dallas needs to play with the lead in the 2nd half, play to its offensive strength and neutralize Denvers strength as a defense. Also can't forget about the altitude and possible effects late in a game. With all that said, Dallas wins 27-23

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Above average? Dude is a one man pass rush. He alone is capable of completely wrecking this game for the Cowboys. I think Dallas needs to play with the lead in the 2nd half, play to its offensive strength and neutralize Denvers strength as a defense. Also can't forget about the altitude and possible effects late in a game. With all that said, Dallas wins 27-23

Above average is an inequality not an identity. Above average also captures the elite.

With a 6 man protection they need to send 6 to get him a one on one. 5 men in coverage is going to leave multiple hot reads and tons of open space.

Run and use playaction and we will be fine.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I see Dallas winning by 10 or more. Their defense is good but I don't see it giving Dallas as much fits as the giants does. Their offense is better than the giants but our defense is no slouch. Don't see them keeping up on points.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Dallas by 14, not going to be close. We run all over them on offense and on defense we are going to swarm.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Since the start of the 2016 season, the Broncos are 5-5 when an opposing offense rushes for more than 100 yards. Got luck Denver you ain't holding Zeke to under 100.