Video: Cowboys at Broncos: Who will win?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'm not sure Denver scores more than 14 points... I don't think this is a good matchup for them IMO. Play action is going to be huge for Dallas in the game. I expect Dallas to run at Miller often and early. I also expect Dallas to use Switzer and Beas on the field with Twill being limited. I also think there might be a chance to see Noah Brown activated as well.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Above average is an inequality not an identity. Above average also captures the elite.

With a 6 man protection they need to send 6 to get him a one on one. 5 men in coverage is going to leave multiple hot reads and tons of open space.

Run and use playaction and we will be fine.
Good point- I don't remember any play-action against the Giants. Do you?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Good point- I don't remember any play-action against the Giants. Do you?

Quite a bit actually. The 2nd down slant that got the S to drop down was a RPO which is play action when it goes pass. There were others.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You're named after Dean Corso right?
Lucas. Read the book. Amazing book.

Edit: Let me clarify. The book is El Club Dumas, by Arturo Perez Reverte.

As much as I admire Roman Polanski's talents, he butchered an amazing tale to make a mediocre movie. C'est La Vie...

Last edited:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Lucas. Read the book. Amazing book.

Edit: Let me clarify. The book is El Club Dumas, by Arturo Perez Reverte.

As much as I admire Roman Polanski's talents, he butchered an amazing tale to make a mediocre movie. C'est La Vie...

Your avatar threw me off. I just DLed it and have it in the rotation.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Denver vs. Chargers game? Chargers have a good defense and the stats show that Denver threw the ball pretty well against them.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
The competitive advantage is going to skew the score a bit. Denver has some ridiculous record in the month of September.

Aven8

Reaction score
Tough place to play. Very good defense. I don't pick the Cowboys to go 16-0 every year.

I agree. But a winnable game. People are underating Simien as well. He is Alex Smith starter kit and gets rid of the ball quickly.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This is a new Cowboys team.

And I am not referring to the players. (This team, organization if finally making that REAL turn)

I mean these guys WANT to get better, win more than last year.

Dak is on a mission.
Zeke is too!

Cowboys 28-13 Broncos

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree. But a winnable game. People are underating Simien as well. He is Alex Smith starter kit and gets rid of the ball quickly.

Very winnable. I expect this to be painful and either we breathe a sigh of relief pulling out the win or we kick ourselves at all the chances we blew in a loss.