Cowboys at 'skins in Dec

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm going back to my second Cowboys game vs. the Commanders at Fedex. I'm actually staying in Baltimore however. Anyway, anyone planning on having a Dallas tailgate prior to the game? I'd like to do something before the game rather than just hang around inside the stadm.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
One other thing for you all that may live in the area. Would this work travel-wise to the stadium from Baltimore?

1. Take train from Penn Station in Bal to Union Station in DC.
2. Catch the orange line to the Landover Metro station.
3. Shuttle bus to Fed-Ex

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan said:
I'm going back to my second Cowboys game vs. the Commanders at Fedex. I'm actually staying in Baltimore however. Anyway, anyone planning on having a Dallas tailgate prior to the game? I'd like to do something before the game rather than just hang around inside the stadm.
I will definitely be having my Second Annual BEAT THE SKINS Tailgate, and you are definitely welcome to attend!

We'll be there early... by 10:00 at the latest.

I'll give you more details as the game nears... glad you can make it!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan said:
One other thing for you all that may live in the area. Would this work travel-wise to the stadium from Baltimore?

1. Take train from Penn Station in Bal to Union Station in DC.
2. Catch the orange line to the Landover Metro station.
3. Shuttle bus to Fed-Ex

I think there's also an extra Blue Line stop on game days that let's you off on Morgan Road where you can walk right up to the stadium without having to take that extra shuttle. That stop is just up the road from where we park to tailgate.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I will definitely be having my Second Annual BEAT THE SKINS Tailgate, and you are definitely welcome to attend!

We'll be there early... by 10:00 at the latest.

I'll give you more details as the game nears... glad you can make it!

Fantastic! I make one road trip a year and this is it. I went to this same game back in '02, but was clueless on the ins and outs of the stadium. Got there early and just sat on my *** in the stands!

I think the train we are taking from Baltimore pulls into DC at 9 AM, so I'm sure we can make it to the stdm. in time.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
With the later kickoff time now (4:15 p.m.) this will now be a major event!

We'll try to set up between 11:00 and 12:00, so come early!

I'll have the DirecTV set up with the Sunday Ticket so we can watch the 1:00 games.

I'll also have my grill set up and have enough dogs and burgers for whoever shows up. BYOB, but if you want to just pop by and say "Hello" I can probably hook you up with a cold one.

If you're coming, let me know and I'll PM you with the location. Last year, wannabe Extremeskins poser-thugs tried to bust us up, so I want to keep the parking lot we'll be in on the down-low.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
I might have to try to score some tickets now, seeing all you guys are going makes me wanna go. Where were you guys for the Philly game? I could have used some company....

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
AmericasTeam31 said:
Where were you guys for the Philly game? I could have used some company....
I value my health and safety too much.... Commander fans, on the other hand, are a bunch of puzzies. :D

Hope you can make it!

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Danny White said:
With the later kickoff time now (4:15 p.m.) this will now be a major event!

We'll try to set up between 11:00 and 12:00, so come early!

I'll have the DirecTV set up with the Sunday Ticket so we can watch the 1:00 games.

I'll also have my grill set up and have enough dogs and burgers for whoever shows up. BYOB, but if you want to just pop by and say "Hello" I can probably hook you up with a cold one.

If you're coming, let me know and I'll PM you with the location. Last year, wannabe Extremeskins poser-thugs tried to bust us up, so I want to keep the parking lot we'll be in on the down-low.
Oh you know I'll be there!!! See you there, DW!!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I value my health and safety too much.... Commander fans, on the other hand, are a bunch of puzzies. :D

Hope you can make it!

:lmao:

aceware94

Reaction score
I live in Baltimore and will be attending w/ 7 others family members(all cowboy fans) we'll be in the orange lot. Black Tahoe and a Black Navigator with the large dallas flag drapped over it. Only silver and blue admitted.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
aceware94 said:
I live in Baltimore and will be attending w/ 7 others family members(all cowboy fans) we'll be in the orange lot. Black Tahoe and a Black Navigator with the large dallas flag drapped over it. Only silver and blue admitted.
Try parking in A3 orange lot by the limo lots. We'll be in the A2 purple lot right next to it. We can make a big party out of it. We'll have about 15- 20 people at ours... it should be a blast.

We'll get there a little before noon and have the DirecTV set up.

Whoever's going, PM me and I'll give you specific directions and contact information.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i'll be there, dressed warm as hell!!!!!

let me know what's up...i'd love to come by.