Cowboys BETTER be right about Free.....

newlander

Reaction score
Graham going to Philly is horrible news. And then the gspots follow it up with Pierre-Paul...not good either. Threw up a little in my mouth when I realized Graham will be coming off the corner twice a year....the dude can flat out PLAY:cool: :banghead:

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
newlander;3362770 said:
Graham going to Philly is horrible news. And then the gspots follow it up with Pierre-Paul...not good either. Threw up a little in my mouth when I realized Graham will be coming off the corner twice a year....the dude can flat out PLAY:cool: :banghead:

so you would rather trust a rookie tackle then a starter that played well in all but one game which was against jared allen in his first start at LT?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm just glad the Giants didn't get McClain, thank you Raiders for finally doing something right. Also happy the Eagles passed on Earl Thomas.

I'm sure those two guys are more worried about Ware, Ratliff and Spencer than you should be those guys.

But the fact of the matter is that once Bulaga was off the board, there apparently wasn't a first round tackle left in the draft cause no one else took one.

newlander

Reaction score
not necessarily....just saying they BETTER be right about Free. Because if they aren't Romo will get mauled this season. AS for drafting a rookie LT...I still think we need to and develop him. I really hope we trade up for Saffold today: he's flexible and he and Doug could be interchangeable between RT and LT (as Colombo will be gone by next season in all likelihood)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
newlander;3362770 said:

LOL...cant say I'm all that concerned about either of those guys

canters

Reaction score
Graham does concern me...JP-P does not as much.

If JJ ( read Jason Garrett ) is wrong about Free and we do not draft a LT or otherwise pick up a competent starter, we better be able to run the ball and run it some more.

The Realist

Reaction score
Wasn't the Giants D ranked 30th last year?

Gave up 40+ last 4-5 games.

I'm really worried.