Cowboys/Bills Madden 08 Simulation

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Future 585;1689031 said:
The Bills are going to play better than they have all season IMO...I know the stats don't say that they will make it close, but we were supposed to beat the Lions last year according to stats. Tony Romo's botched hold was an anomoly.

Stranger things have happened than close games.

As you say, anything CAN happen... but it's beyond ridiculous to PREDICT it to happen... IOW, even if this Madden simulation turns out to be close to what happens, it's still an idiotic projection...

I assume these projections are computer analyses, and how could any computer look at the Cowboys' offensive stats, then the Bills' defensive stats, and predict those kind of numbers??

I repeat, if this is a sample of how Madden works, it's a freakin' JOKE... which I knew already, with my nephew telling about how he got the Skins to win the Super Bowl last year... said he averaged about two kickoff returns for TDs per GAME...

Yeah, that's realistic... :lmao2:

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Trust me, with some knowledge as to how the AI plays, you can adjust it so that the teams actually play somewhat of a similar game as to what their reallife counterparts do.

But still, this is just John Clayton starting up his Xbox 360 and starting a game.