Image: Cowboys boarding plane to GB

jwitten82

Reaction score
I used to think that before I moved to Georgia. South with a capital S is very different than the direction. Texas is southwest. If you've never lived in the deep South, you wouldn't understand.

Texas is at the bottom of the map, how much more south can you get?

dogberry

Reaction score
1.Do the players wear suits from the stadium to the plane?

2. I'm in Oklahoma City, part of Greater Appalachia.

Don't Appalachia, the Tidewater, the Deep South, and New France constitute the South?

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
This is a photo they showed of Gregory boarding the plane to Tampa he looked like a flight risk.

CTy6exIVEAArxsD.jpg

:lmao:

rick2248

Reaction score
What happened to the rule of coats and ties Garrett losing control people have been cut this season for not following that rule wow 4-8 and now this !

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Is Buck as annoying whispering as he is talking.....

Doubt he's as annoying as Jim Nantz whispering he sounds like a perverted breather. When he's not doing football and golf he's probably moonlighting as a phone fantasy operater.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that an NFL team is eating fast food before gameday.

You've got to be kidding me. Do we not have a nutrition regimine? Eating that crap during the season is questionable. But before gameday?

Flat out unacceptable. And we wonder why we're hit with injuries and fade in the 4th quarter.

Buffalo wild wings isn't fast food.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You got the rule wrong so don't overevaluate.

It's not his fault.

Every news outlet that reported on the CWhite and CMichael story reported that it was about not wearing a suit on the plane. Not one person mentioned that they wear track suits on the planes(except to NY) and only require suits on the buses from the hotel to the actual games.

Even when we had long threads here about the subject no one ever mentioned it until last week.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who is the guy with Ron Leary? I'm pretty sure he's on the training staff.. Anyone know his name?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't get you. Football players can't wear suits?

Why twist what I've said into something that was never intended nor suggested? I didn't say that they couldn't -- just that I don't feel it should be compulsory. Since it obviously is, then so be it.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Garrett suits-on-a-plane rumor has gotten so bad that it should be written into a verse for a old Club Nouveau song.