Cowboys Break said Osa has the 3rd most interior pressures in the league

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Osa is a stud.

Maybe even elite.

Odighizuwa Is giving us something we haven’t had in a long time - pressure up the middle.

If DLaw comes back strong our front 4 could be very tough on QBs.

Zordon

Reaction score
Yessir..Osa is ballin out of control. Gallimore is gonna have to be a rotation player, Hill too.

Osa is in very good company, and he just has to keep going. Gallimore n Hill will need to step up and give this guy a rest especially if #97 hit a rookie wall.
Hill? Lol that boy is a scrub. I don't want no scrubs. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me.

JayFord

Reaction score
Osa has been a beast on the inside!

i havent seen that kinda pressure since Hatcher and Ratliff

im hoping he keeps this up

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Odighizuwa is a little light with average height… but the guy has crazy long arms, an innate understanding of leverage from his time as an all-American wrestler, and is just 100% country strong.

Throw in his freakish quickness with his hands (again, probably from wrestling) and a motor that constantly runs hot, and you have a really, really good prospect.

I was excited when Dallas picked him and I had high hopes for him… but I never thought he’d come out and play like this as a rookie. The guy is one of the best in the league.

The best part is that he is going to get a lot better. He’s going to be a beast in the last half of the season and the playoffs.

And yes, Golston is playing really good as well.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Odighizuwa is a little light with average height… but the guy has crazy long arms, an innate understanding of leverage from his time as an all-American wrestler, and is just 100% country strong.

Throw in his freakish quickness with his hands (again, probably from wrestling) and a motor that constantly runs hot, and you have a really, really good prospect.

I was excited when Dallas picked him and I had high hopes for him… but I never thought he’d come out and play like this as a rookie. The guy is one of the best in the league.

The best part is that he is going to get a lot better. He’s going to be a beast in the last half of the season and the playoffs.

And yes, Golston is playing really good as well.
We needed to nail last year’s draft. And as optimistic as I was about the group, I didn’t envision 2 impact players in the front 7. The youth has arrived and there’s a lot to like going forward.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Everything I read after the draft proclaimed he would be good in run support but would never develop as a pass rusher lol.
For whatever reason UCLA defensive linemen don't appear to be taught how to use their hands. And even with Osa's wrestling background he also didn't show that ability. But he's a quick study.

Reactions: BAT

CWR

Reaction score
He is everything we hoped T. Crawford was supposed to be. Plays inside and outside. Non stop motor and quick and plays strong for his size.
Barring injuries, he is going to be a monster for us once he gets bigger and stronger. He reminds me of Jay Ratliff the way he plays. Just hope he don't go cray cray like Jay.

He seems like a pretty happy rook. Ratliff was always an angry terrifying presence. Lol dude was cold blooded though.

CWR

Reaction score
Yessir..Osa is ballin out of control. Gallimore is gonna have to be a rotation player, Hill too.

Osa is in very good company, and he just has to keep going. Gallimore n Hill will need to step up and give this guy a rest especially if #97 hit a rookie wall.

For once I trust our coaches to keep him in and not get stupid because he's a rookie or some other nonsense.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Everything I read after the draft proclaimed he would be good in run support but would never develop as a pass rusher lol.

I am not sure where you read that. Not one draft scouting publication questioned his pass rushing skillset. As a matter of fact, it was heavily lauded.

Proof……

https://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/scoutingreport2021OOdighizuwa.php

https://syndication.bleacherreport....couting-report-for-dallas-cowboys-dl.amp.html

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/osa-odighizuwa/32004f44-4911-8654-a883-7963338320c8

Now if you had stated that he was a weak run defender, well you would have been correct.

Reactions: BAT