Cowboys brutal last half season

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You slow down. I don't care about losing to the Jets. That's not the point. The OP's point is that the schedule is brutal and it's not brutal. I didn't guarantee wins but none of these games are difficult.

We said the same thing about the Jets game though. These games are going to be difficult it this team can’t stay consistent, which it likely won’t. We don’t need to be saying “none of these games are difficult” when you’re 4-3 and lost to the Jets.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
This division so far appears to be a race between the Eagles and the Cowboys. If, and I do mean IF the Cowboys beat the Giants next week, it will probably remain a two team race and if we beat the Eagles a second time it would be pretty difficult, although not impossible for the Eagles to win the division.

If the Giants beat us next week, then it may open up into a free for all three team race between the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles. We need to bury the Giants next week, and we should do that.
Lol WUT

the Giants are DONE. They are 2-6 and still have to play the Eagles twice, Cowboys, Bears, and Packers

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Fellow fanzone freaks---Cowboys last 8 games after next weeks match against Giants is brutal

Vikings, Lions, Patriots, Bills, Bears, Rams are six of them...after Eagles beating Bills today

they are only one game behind cowboys if cowboys win next week as most likely they will.

Eagles last half of season----Bears , Patriots, Seahawks, and Cowboys are the only ones

difficult....they play Miami, Commanders, and Giants twice...which are easy...Dallas MUST

PLAY TO THEIR TOP POTENTIAL TO PULL THIS OFF...EVERY GAME IS A PLATINUM

GUARANTEE FROM GORICO...ALL IN OR DONT CALL YOURSELF A COWBOY FAN
Aside from the Pats, the Cowboys have played the two toughest teams on the schedule already. I see nothing brutal about the competition going forward. The Cowboys should be able to achieve an 11-5 record. Of course, losing to the Jets was a tremendous blunder.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once again our anemic offense being unable to score will be public enemy no 1 with remaining games on the schedule.
Get your excuses ready as I fear they will be needed!

willia451

Reaction score
If we go 6-0 in our division we'll be fine. On the flip side, I have zero confidence this team won't go one and done in the playoffs. Until they show some consistency there.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Aside from the Pats, the Cowboys have played the two toughest teams on the schedule already. I see nothing brutal about the competition going forward. The Cowboys should be able to achieve an 11-5 record. Of course, losing to the Jets was a tremendous blunder.
Go-Cowboys

stiletto

Reaction score
The win today gave the Eagles hope. They have 3 tough games remaining (us, Pats, and Seahawks) all at home too. We may miss the playoffs because of the Jets game.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If we can't beat these teams in the regular season, it's unlikely we can beat them in the post season, so....
d02d4d1256ccc015216e350bde69a807.jpg

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Fellow fanzone freaks---Cowboys last 8 games after next weeks match against Giants is brutal

Vikings, Lions, Patriots, Bills, Bears, Rams are six of them...after Eagles beating Bills today

they are only one game behind cowboys if cowboys win next week as most likely they will.

Eagles last half of season----Bears , Patriots, Seahawks, and Cowboys are the only ones

difficult....they play Miami, Commanders, and Giants twice...which are easy...Dallas MUST

Unless Cousins has one of his classic huge games, we beat Minny, but could go either way.
We beat Lions...they have their own internal issues.
Patriots beat us unless we control the clock and keep their O on sidelines.
We beat the Bills who have a garbage offense.
We beat the Bears who have a garbage offense.
Rams...could go either way, but right now their high priced defense is a mess.

Some of these teams are not very good, but one dimensional. Don’t buy into the hype. Stay healthy, and we will be fine.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Oh no!!!! I have to come up with a good menu!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Unless Cousins has one of his classic huge games, we beat Minny, but could go either way.

Some of these teams are not very good, but one dimensional. Don’t buy into the hype. Stay healthy, and we will be fine.

Exactly. If the Cowboys play like they should play, the opponent shouldn't matter. I want the teams on our schedule to look at Dallas with apprehension, not the other way around.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Lions, Bears, and Bills are the most beatable teams left out of all of the potentially tough games the Cowboys have left. Especially the Bills and Bears, if their defense learns their lesson from the Jets game, then they should come out and play hungry against Josh Allen and Trubisky, in the way that they played Wentz in the last game.

Hopefully Michael Bennett will be that added piece to make this defense play aggressive and shut down and limit offenses.

The Patriots are the only game I'm putting as an L and the others are toss up that could go either way.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We said the same thing about the Jets game though. These games are going to be difficult it this team can’t stay consistent, which it likely won’t. We don’t need to be saying “none of these games are difficult” when you’re 4-3 and lost to the Jets.
:hammer:No games are easy. If they play like it matters, the rest takes care of itself.
Consistency had been the elusive factor.