Cowboys-Bucs Pregame Thread ***Inactives Post #101***

Bluefin

Reaction score
what is wrong with Thornton?

Ankle injury, missed entire week of practice.

Yay, more Dunbar on 3rd down I guess.

Darren McFadden was activated to limit Lance Dunbar's work on third down. Defenses are blitzing a lot on third down when Dunbar is on the field. He gives effort, but is limited by his size.

Dunbar will play, but is expected to get flexed out wide and also line up in the slot.

Eddie

Reaction score
Thats what so great about Mountain time. Game is over by 9:30 or so.

That's true. I lived in SF for a short while two decades ago ... and the weirdest thing was Sunday afternoon football ended at 4:30 and MNF ended at 8pm.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Raiders and patriots look good

Yes the patriots won rather handily/ issue never in doubt,,, the raiders,,,, they had to come from behind from what I saw,to tie then took the lead/sealed the deal,,,that fan base went total ape ****,I was laughing watching them.

plasticman

Reaction score
Rather than look at the entire year's body of work, I think it is more appropriate to look at what has been going on more recently, I am looking at the trend over the last four weeks:

Defensively:

Tampa Bay is tied for 1st place in takeaways, Cowboys tied for 20th.
The Bucs are 7th in least yards allowed, the Cowboys are 22nd.
The Bucs are 2nd in least points allowed, the Cowboys 7th.
The Bucs are 7th in point differential, the Cowboys 11th.

Offensively:

Bucs 3rd in time of possession, Cowboys 21st.
Bucs 24th in points, Cowboys 19th.
Bucs 10th in yards, Cowboys 21st.
The Bucs tied for 7th in least turnovers, the Cowboys tied for 13th.

Analysis:

We need to see the Cowboy offense we saw in September and October combined with the Cowboy defense we have seen in November and December.

Make no mistake about it. This game is for homefield advantage and the division even if the math says otherwise.