Cowboys can clinch a playoff spot

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if anything was posted on this. But in Friday's USA Today, print paper [haven't checked the website]

They say Dallas can clinch a playoff spot.

Dallas wins, Atlanta loses, Philly loses, and Minn., Rams, SF loss or tie.

I post earlier in the week, we win 2 and in. But I didn't want to go through all the tie breaker scenarios to figure this out.

Mansta54

Reaction score
jazzcat22;1219127 said:
Not sure if anything was posted on this. But in Friday's USA Today, print paper [haven't checked the website]

They say Dallas can clinch a playoff spot.

Dallas wins, Atlanta loses, Philly loses, and Minn., Rams, SF loss or tie.

I post earlier in the week, we win 2 and in. But I didn't want to go through all the tie breaker scenarios to figure this out.

Philly won't lose to the Foreskins this week. Foreskins SUCK really bad. I don't see them winning another game this year, which is just fine with me..:laugh2:

joehardee

Reaction score
yes I agree I live in the DC area, if they win they will bring up the playoff stuff

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Atlants @ Tampa

Minnesota @ Detroit

Philly @ Washingtom

Green Bay @ San Fran

One of those teams will win, so we probably won't clinch this week. I'll settle with a Cowboys win.

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
Too many ifs for the Cowboys to clinch the playoffs this weekend, let's just worry about winning and the rest will fall into place.

Reaction score
Mansta54;1219136 said:
Philly won't lose to the Foreskins this week. Foreskins SUCK really bad. I don't see them winning another game this year, which is just fine with me..:laugh2:

I'm betting the Foreskins slap the smile off of the Iggle's faces this weekend,,, last weekend in Carolina was a fluke, the Iggle's suck even harder than the Commanders. :D

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DCfaninDC;1219170 said:
Too many ifs for the Cowboys to clinch the playoffs this weekend, let's just worry about winning and the rest will fall into place.

That's why I said, just win the next 2 games. We need to take care of business and not rely on other teams for help.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
NFC EAST DIVISION
Dallas clinches a playoff berth with:
1) DAL win + PHI loss + MIN loss or tie + STL loss or tie + SF loss or tie + ATL loss.

taken from nfl.com