Twitter: Cowboys cancel Tonight's Practice...Going to the beach

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mike fisher ‏@fishsports 16m
Jason Garrett Fun Time: entire #cowboys org breaks up into Trick- Shot Teams. Perform well, 'we're going to the beach' Fail, full practice

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 16m
Separates Cowboys into groups. If your group's QB misses, you gotta get in water during beach trip.
They all missed, including Jason Garrett. He lets em move up 5 yards.
None of the QBs hit the crossbar, but they're going to the beach anyway. They'll all get wet.

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 17m
If they hit the bar players go to the beach for the day. No practice
Throwing from the 25. Second throw brings instant replay debate.
All four QBs miss. So does Garrett. Now moving to the 20. Like I said they're going to the beach anyway
Garrett pointing out what the cross bar looks like.
Alex Tanney 0 for 2
Garrett hits the bar behind the cross bar but its ruled good

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 5m
Everybody missed the crossbar but the team will have the afternoon off.

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 17m
Garrett calls six groups: four teams of players, one of coaches, one of staff. Each assigned a QB. Hit the cross bar from 35 yards, day off!
Nobody hits the cross bar, 'Centers and quarterbacks at 3:50.'
Rules: no practice, QB hand to crossbar only. No handoff or bounce. Tanney on the other side of field. Snuck in a practice. Already hit it.
Everybody misses. Garrett hits support behind cross bar. He may give them he day anyway.
Romo ends his presser a little early. Smiles, says, 'Sorry, guys. I got to go to the beach.'
Dez determined to hit the crossbar. Works his throws from 50 yards, over the romo presser huddle. Came close. 'It's nothing from 20 or 25.'

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 2m
Cowboys cancel afternoon practice to go to the beach

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 16m
I saw Brandon Carr hit the crossbar from more than 35 on his first try after a practice in Oxnard. One of these QBs have to be able to do it

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the good of all women everywhere, let's hope they have plenty pics of shirtless men... :cool:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Haha yeah. Not so easy live when you can't edit a YouTube video

From what they said on Super Human it took him 3 chances I believe. But there was no editing to the clips it was just many try's to do it. Come on now.

Staubacher

Reaction score
From what they said on Super Human it took him 3 chances I believe. But there was no editing to the clips it was just many try's to do it. Come on now.

Umm that's what editing is cutting out the misses and only showing the makes. Lol

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Umm that's what editing is cutting out the misses and only showing the makes. Lol

If you are putting together a highlight video you are not going to show the misses. However I was taking editing as editing clips to make them appear that they were spliced together to actually show the shot

Staubacher

Reaction score
If you are putting together a highlight video you are not going to show the misses. However I was taking editing as editing clips to make them appear that they were spliced together to actually show the shot

Gotcha. No problem buddy

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BREAKING FAKE NEWS!!! A small wave struck Safety Matt Johnson in the ankle. He will be out 6-8 weeks. More to come.