Cowboys Central (forums)

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I started a new forum board for anyone that wants to join. It's brand new and i am just posting to get the name out there. it's new and its got aways to go before it becomes as good as Cowboys Zone but it's a start. If you would like to join or know anyone that would like to join just send them to this address...

Cowboys Central

Thanks

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Boy, you copied the Zone good. Replace the word Zone with Central and your forum topics look almost the same. Political Central, Smack Central, NFL Central, Draft Central, Fantasy Central, etc... You should just stick here where the community is already present.

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Boy, you copied the Zone good. Replace the word Zone with Central and your forum topics look almost the same. Political Central, Smack Central, NFL Central, Draft Central, Fantasy Central, etc... You should just stick here where the community is already present.

Yes,
some of the topics have the same subject but it also has some different ones too. (Like Draft Central, News Central, Info Central, etc.) I am not leaving this board anytime soon was just giving the fans more than one board to be apart of. :D

Edit: Also i have changed the names to keep it more unique.